13

Ara's POV:

I woke up with my phone ringing on my nightstand, it was a phone call from my only best friend hyejee (sorry guys I forgot the name and I don't want to look it up, please don't mind)

OVER THE PHONE:

Ara: yeoboseoyo!!

Hyejee: ARAAA!!!!! where have you been? it's been so long since we hung out together, I'm really missing you, you completely forgot me after you got the job...

I could properly guess that she was sulking and pouting showing her duck face. I chuckled and replied

Ara: Aishhhh I know I'm so sorry that I couldn't meet you but it has been really hectic for me too and there's been a lot going on in my life, I really wanted to tell you everything, So are you up for drinks tomorrow night?

I heard her squeal on the other side I sighed thinking about what could I do without this retard in my life.

Hyejee: yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pick you up at 7 okay?

Ara: Ne!

with that, she hung up the call and I sighed and plopped myself on my bed thinking what to do as it's my off but I remembered what happened yesterday and how I got this week off which kind of made me sad. I didn't want to spoil my mood by crying, So I quickly got up and took a warm and long bath.

Got dressed and prepared a sandwich and made myself apple juice. I was done with my breakfast I thought of cleaning my apartment as it's been so long since I cleaned up my apartment, I started cleaning up and I didn't even realize it was 4 pm in the evening. I took a quick shower and plopped myself in front of the TV while I played some music and checked my phone, There were so many messages from Taehyung

TaeTae: Ara I really love you. I swear I'm not using to move on from my past. Please give me a chance to explain. Jebal..!!!!

TaeTae: I know you won't reply to my messages even if you see them but I beg you to call me when you see this message I'm going crazy. Please call me back

these were the last 2 messages I received in the last 10mins, I decided to call him he immediately picked up my call.

Over the phone:

Tae: Ara! you called me!! I really thought you will leave me, Please give me a chance to explain you don't know the complete story. Please

I sighed and said

Ara: Fine! Explain

I heard some shuffling sound on the other side he immediately replied

Tae: I'm coming over. I need to see you. It's been a whole fucking day since I saw you I want to sort out things directly not over the phone.

if it was some other day I would be dead by blushing hard but I was mad about everything especially mad at myself

Ara: Okay! I'll be waiting.

Tae: I'll be there in 10.

He hung up the call and I checked myself in the mirror to see if I was okay and satisfied with myself I went into the kitchen to drink some water I was turning back into the living room there was a knock on my door, my heart was racing as I went to open the door.

With a racing heart, I opened the door revealing lifeless Taehyung, He immediately hugged me tightly and I felt my shoulder getting damped I quickly pulled away and looked at him he was sobbing.

I pulled him inside and closed the door behind me and took him to the couch, I made him look at me in the eye. He placed his head in my chest and cried I patted his head I felt him relax a bit and I asked him quietly

Ara: Tae?

he looked at me

Tae: Ara please don't leave me! I-I r-really l-love y-you I'm not playing with you, please d-don't l-leave m-me

he repeated those words clinging on to me. I caressed his cheeks and pecked his lips suddenly he grabbed my neck and deepened the kiss I felt his weak smile I kissed him back immediately.

Our lips moved together and slowly we pulled away. He rested his forehead with mine, his lips slightly brushing mine his breath fanning mine.

Taehyung: I love you, Ara

Ara: I love you too Taehyung

Taehyung: Please give me a chance to explain

Ara: Okay...!!!

he took my hand in his

Taehyung: It happened when I was in high school. I won't say it was my first love but She was my first crush and first heartbreak. I felt my soul left me when I saw her laying on the bathroom floor covered with blood.

I felt his hand shiver a bit undermine I gently tightened my grip on his hand

Ara: Tae, if you are not comfortable let's have this conversation when you are ready!

he shook his head

Tae: No Ara, I don't want you to think I'm lying to you and using you overcome my pathetic past, I want you to feel loved I've caused enough damage to our relationship even before it started.

He intertwined our fingers and started explaining to me about his past.

Hey Lovelies, I know this is a bit clumsy I hope you liked it.

Please do support this story and Vote for it.