14

Previous Chapter:

Ara: Tae, if you are not comfortable let's have this conversation when you are ready!

he shook his head

Tae: No Ara, I don't want you to think I'm lying to you and using you overcome my pathetic past, I want you to feel loved, I've caused enough damage to our relationship even before it started.

He intertwined our fingers and started explaining to me about his past.

Taehyung: Her name was Rose, She was very beautiful and so kind towards everyone.

I listened to him calmly.

Taehyung: It was going very well, we were happy and the guys were happy it seemed life was going well until one day

he stopped and took a deep breathe

Taehyung: I don't know what happened but she was avoiding me and ignoring my calls and text messages, I couldn't take it, I tried talking to her in school but whenever I used to approach her somehow her sister used to interrupt or take her away from me.

Taehyung: I couldn't take it, I went to her house one day, She opened the door she was looking so pale and lifeless it looked like she was not eating and having sleepless nights. I asked her what happened she simply said nothing and directly asked me to leave I was literally done with all the excuses because this is the first time she is behaving like this in 16 years of our friendship. I pulled her out and took her to the front porch.

Flashback:

Taehyung: Rose! What's going on? why are you avoiding me?

she stayed silent I was controlled my anger

Taehyung: ROSE! THIS IS ENOUGH TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED DID I DO SOMETHING? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN? FUCKING TALK TO ME.

I grabbed her shoulders and asked her I saw her tears falling I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back after fucking 3 months

Rose: TaeTae! Please leave. I can't do this, I can't Please leave. I'm so sorry to make you feel this way but I can't do anything. This is the right thing for both of us. She will never leave us alone.

she? Who is she? who wants to separate us?

Taehyung: Rose! Calm Down what happened tell me? We will figure this out. Okay? I'm here with you okay?

she looked at me with disappointment I couldn't understand what was going on

Rose: WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN I'M TELLING YOU TO LEAVE AND STAY AWAY FROM ME? IM TIRED OF PRETENDING. PLEASE LEAVE WHILE IM BEING POLITE.

I was shocked by her sudden outburst. What she meant by pretending? Is she pretending to be my friend all these days? I couldn't believe what she said I felt like I'm going to puke with this anxiety I walked away from her house crying not believing what she said. On that day I decided not to disturb her and that was the biggest mistake of my life which I regret till today.

A week later:

I saw her walking into the class like a corpse she had bruises all over and she looked pale, there were dark circles under her eyes, she looked thin. I stopped myself from going and asking her.

I went home the same day and laid on my bed I don't know when I slept.

I woke up with my phone ringing on the nightstand, For a second I was shocked seeing the Caller ID, It was her I answered the call honestly, I didn't want to talk to her after our fight.