11

Everyone was seated in their respective seats in the conference hall. It was going to be the biggest collaboration as two young and successful CEOs were going to merge their companies.

Tae: good morning ladies and gentlemen it's an honor to have you all around on this important day. So let's begin the meeting

with that, Mr. Min took the lead, and everyone was focused on the presentation while there was one person who was fighting a battle inside her head, Taehyung noticed this and silently took her hand in his under the table and looked at her, but Ara was still in her own world Taehyung squeezed her hand which brought her back from her thoughts and she immediately looked at her hand and looked at her right and found Taehyung already looking at her, she already knew that look which was filled with concern towards her she didn't want him to divert his attention towards her as its really an important meeting for him so she just smiled at him and felt his eyes relaxed and he focused on the presentation she felt a bit relieved and tried her best to keep her self calm. It took about 4 hours for the meeting to finish.

Both CEOs signed the contracts and sealed the deal. Everyone was leaving the conference room and Ara was the last one to leave as she gathered her belongings and was about to open the conference hall someone barged in and locked the door. She recognized it was Taehyung.

Ara: What are you doing here? the meeting's over.

his eyes were filled with worry and concern.

Taehyung: Ara I know there is something that's bothering you since morning tell me what happened? Did I do something? or did someone said something? what happe_______

he couldn't complete his sentence as Ara hugged him real tight and, without thinking twice, he immediately her against his chest. After a few moments, he heard light sobs from her. He quickly leads her to the chair and knelt in front of her and took her hands in his and, asked her

Taehyung: Ara, what's bothering you? I can't see you crying, so please tell me.

she tried to calm herself down and asked a question which shocked Taehyung

Ara: Tae, are you using me to get over your past?

He was stunned for a moment he couldn't answer her. He was really vulnerable because of his past which haunted him every time and reminded him of his mistakes.

Ara: Taehyung, please answer me? Did you really use me to get over your past?

Ara's words bought him out of his thoughts. He couldn't answer her. He didn't use her to move on from his past. He would never do this. He wanted to tell her whatever she was thinking was wrong, But he couldn't utter a word. This made Ara think that she was right, She felt pathetic being used by her own boss to move on from his past, She thought finally she had someone in this whole world who she can call her family but that was all destroyed by Taehyung's silence. Without answering her he stood and walked away from the conference hall.

She couldn't believe that Taehyung who she thought might become her life just walked off destroying her life. she immediately ran off to her house.

Taehyung Pov:

why all of a sudden she thought I would be using her to move on from Rose. She didn't know anything about my past yet How can she assume something like this. He wanted to explain it to her. He really wanted to tell her everything about him everything that happened between him and Rose and how Bora made him lose his trust in Love. But all he could do was stare at the window staring her running off of the building. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her so he quickly called Jimin

Over the Phone :

Jimin: yeoboseyo!

Taehyung: Jimin-ah I need a favor?

sensing from his tone Jimin could understand there was something wrong

Jimin: What happened Tae? Is everything okay? What do you want?

he bombarded Taehyung with questions but Taehyung interrupted him saying

Taehyung: I will tell you everything when we meet at my place okay. But right now I want you to follow Ara she ran off of the office crying, can you please drop her home and don't make it obvious that I told you just pretend as if you bumped into her okay?

Jimin: okay don't worry I'll take care of it. You go home and take some rest I will join you once I drop her off.

Taehyung: Gomavo!

Jimin chuckled seeing his best friend thanking him after ages and said

Jimin: You have a lot of explaining to do alien I will hang up now if not I may miss her okay?

Taehyung sighed and disconnected the call and took his blazer and left the office and reached his office.

Short chapter but holds lot of emotion hope you all like it.

support me and vote for the story my dear lovelies....

Happy Diwali to all Indian readers...............!!!!!!!!!!!!