AFTERPARTY

After the completion of every performances the result announcement was next. More than Sunghoon, his friends were more nervous.

AND FINALLY THE FIRST PLACE GOES TO PARK SUNGHOON FROM HYBE SCHOOL!

Everybody in the stadium were cheering loudly for sunghoon. His friends were jumping around cheering for him. he went forward for receiving awards. After the ceremony end his parents came to him and said "you were not bad but not so good either. hope you also focus in upcoming competitions" and they went. 

He went to change his clothes for going home. After he changed his clothes he came out and saw Jake waiting for him. "Why are you here? and where are others?" Sunghoon asked.

"Let's go!" Jake said making sunghoon confused. "Where?" asked sunghoon. "you will know! first lets move our prince"  said Jake making Sunghoon more confused.

 Sunghoon was just walking looking lifeless. Jake was worried about him but didn't say anything incase younger will get uncomfortable. After some silence Jake asked "Is something wrong? Why are you so gloomy?". Sunghoon cleared his throat and said "No. nothings wrong". Jake nodded.

Jake holds Sunghoon's hand and says, "It's okay. I don't know what is going on and I don't want to force you to tell me about that. Don't worry everything will be alright! I am here for you no matter what! hmm?" 

Sunghoon felt warm by Jake's word and his hands. He wanted to tell everything to older even if they have met for just 1 weeks. Sunghoon felt comfort just by staying his side or holding hands. As sunghoon was thinking about Jake and his comfortness Jake was glancing towards Sunghoon. 

He knew that Sunghoon was handsome but up close younger was much more attractive. Wind brushing the younger's hair was also beautiful, his eyes were beautiful but also sad at the same time. Jake was curious about younger. He don't know why but he thought no matter what he is gonna stay by his side no matter what happens he want see younger smile.

They reached their destination and Sunghoon was confused because it was near his apartment.

"let's go" Jake said removing his hand from Sunghoon's. 

As Jake opened the door loud cheer was heard from six boys infront of him

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Sunghoon was shocked but soon he realized and smiled "Thankyou guys."

Jay pulled Sunghoon inside and saw cake, juices and varieties of food prepared for him.

"We are proud of you!" shouted six boys surrounding him. He was embarrassed yet thankful for them. He thought "yes, I have them to support me now"

They were enjoying there nights as they were eating ,dancing, shouting and so on. Sunghoon then asked Jay who was cuddling with his boyfriend, "whose house are we in?" 

"Jake's" said Jay and sunghoon nodded.

Sunoo and Niki were cuddling yet bickering with each other. Jay and Jungwon were cuddling while watching the movie. Sunghoon saw Jake with Heeseung smiling, giggling and laughing about something he doesn't know. Sunghoon just stared at them and thought "yes, he is happy with him."

He was occupied in his own thought that he didn't even saw Jake coming towards him. "Sunghoonah" "Sunghonie" "Sunghoon" Jake called him. Sunghoon flinched seeing jake infront him. Jake giggled seeing Sunghoon like that. Once again Sunghoon was just staring at giggling Jake. He felt warm seeing Jake near him smiling at him.

"What are you doing here alone?" asked Jake. 'Just sitting?" Sunghoon said not knowing what he was doing either. " You were so cool and pretty and beautiful and elegant while you were skating. I was so glad that I came today to watch you perform. You were so cool" said Jake making Sunghoon blush.

For the first time he felt like continuing figure skating. He was glad he skated today. He was glad to have Jake and his friends in his life. He was happy to be alive.

THANKYOU FOR READING.❤(90 DEGREE BOW🙇‍♀️)

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!