💕

After trip Sunghoon and Jake has been the sweetest yet disgusting couple for Jay. He is happy for them but he is also tired of seeing them being lovey dovey. After trip Sunghoon has melted down and now he is just another crackhead in their group. Sunghoon is now smiling every time. Jay is happy seeing his friends this side but also not use to seeing his friend bright.

-

"BABY." Sunghoon called Jake in corridor loudly getting everyone's attention and making Jake blush at that. Seeing Jake blush was the happiness of Sunghoon. "Hoon-ah." Jake replied blushing approaching towards Sunghoon.

"Let's go on a date after school only two of us. After trip you have been busy and we haven't even have our second kiss." Sunghoon said pouting. Jake came closer towards Sunghoon and grabbed his tie pulling him towards himself, "okay, let's go giant baby." said Jake pecking Sunghoon's lips. "Okay, I gotta go, got some work. See you in class love." Jake said walking away giving his angelic smile. Sunghoon was freezed receiving sudden peck.

Sunghoon smiled and walked towards class humming songs. Students in their school was also surprised seeing Sunghoon's smile every time now. Although he smiles he is only warm towards his friends and Jake.

-

Sunghoon waited for Jake to come out from library in front of gate. He saw Jake coming out of library with Jungwon and Heeseung. He saw him smiling towards waving at him. He also saw him running towards him like a puppy. "Slow down baby I am not going anywhere." said Sunghoon. "Were you waiting long for me? Did I came late?" said Jake. "I am sorry, hoon-ah." Jake said pecking Sunghoon's lips again making Sunghoon smile. "If this is the reward after waiting then I would love to wait for you every time." said Sunghoon making Jake blush.

"Ohh please, dear lovebirds be considerate towards me." said Heeseung approaching them with Jungwon. "Accept Geonu hyung you won't be lonely, hyung. He has been after you for like three years." said Jungwon.

"Jay is waiting for you in his car." said Sunghoon. "Okay hyung, have fun." said Jungwon walking towards Jay. They saw younger running and hugging Jay. "We are like parents of Jungwon watching him going towards Jay smiling." said Heeseung. Jake smiled.

Sunghoon held Jake's hand and said, "Sorry to leave you alone hyung but we have date so please excuse us." said Sunghoon grinning. "I don't think you are so sorry about that." Heeseung said. "Go with Geonu hyung, he has been waiting for you for a while now. And bye hyung we are busy." said Jake walking away from Heeseung without hearing his any response.

Jake and Sunghoon first went to a small cafe which was comfortable and gave warm vibes. "Hoon-ah, what do you want?" said Jake sitting. "Vanilla latte." said Sunghoon. "Okay wait for a while I will be back." Jake said going toward counter.

They sat and talked with each other smiling. They were busy with themselves. "Have you talked to your parents yet?" asked Jake. "Uhh, I have. Right, I forgot to say you that I have decided to join skating competition next month but not by my parents pressure but I wanted to." said Sunghoon smiling. Jake smiled holding Sunghoons hand, "Hoon-ah, I am proud of you."

They walked around their surroundings not wanting to let go of their hands and not ready for day to end. They stopped in front of Jake's house. "Hoon-ah it's really late now, we should stop. we need to go to school tomorrow. If you really hate to let go then sleep with me." said Jake. Sunghoon smiled and said, "Do you think you can handle me sleeping with you? You know I might not be gentle with you." Jake blushed, "I t-think you should g-go now." said Jake stuttering. Sunghoon smiled victoriously seeing Jake stutter and blushing, "Okay I will leave but aren't you forgetting something?" said Sunghoon holding Jake's waist. 

"Good night kiss!" Jake mumbled and Sunghoon slowly pulled Jake kissing him. Both were so busy kissing they didn't saw two figure standing there.

THANKYOU FOR READING❤(90 DEGREE BOW🙇‍♀️)

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!

/