TOGETHER

Sunghoon woke up before Jake. He saw older sleeping peacefully. He removed older's hair from his angelic face. He stared for so long admiring older that he even forgot about school.

"Ding Dong"

"Who is here in the morning?" Sunghoon thought and went to open the door being careful not to wake up Jake who is sleeping peacefully.

He opened the door and saw Jay smiling at him. "Are you guys planning to go to school or not?" said Jay teasingly.

Sunghoon ran towards bedroom waking up older and getting ready for school. Both were rushing. Sunghoon's tie was not managed properly so Jake made it for him standing close to him. Sunghoon was staring making Jay scoff at them. "We are late and still you guys have time to flirt huh?" said Jay getting their attention.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and three of them went towards Jay's car. They arrived at school. Heeseung, Sunoo, Niki and Jungwon were waiting for them. 

All seven went towards class after greeting each other. 

-

Seven of them were together eating lunch in cafeteria. Heeseung whispered to Jake, "What happened yesterday? are you two alright?"

Jake nodded smiling. "Why did he do it? Did you ask him pup?" asked Heeseung. 

Jake shook his head cutely, Jake whispered back to Heeseung, "Actually I was busy crying I forgot asking him!"

Heeseung ruffled Jake's hair seeing how cute he is. Jake said "I'll do it hyung!"

Sunghoon saw both being lovey dovey. He stood up and went out without saying anything. Everybody was surprised seeing Sunghoon going out suddenly. "I will go after him!" said Jake running after Sunghoon.

Sunghoon felt pathetic after seeing Jake and Heeseung together. Jake is also friend of their they can be close but sunghoon was feeling bad after seeing them close. He wants Jake's to be his and only his.

"Hoon-ah" Jake said panting." What happened, hmm? Why did you came here? Is something bothering you?"

Sunghoon smiled bitterly and said, "Don't be so good to me! I don't want to rely on you."

"Hoon-ah." Jake said softly reaching Sunghoon. "You have to tell me to know what is wrong, I won't know until you  tell me so please I beg you please tell me don't be so distant." Jake said with sad tone which Sunghoon didn't like.

"Can't you see?" Sunghoon said. "what? and What was wrong with you yesterday that you became so cold and today too. We were okay right just a moment ago." Jake replied.

"I LIKE YOU! FOR GOD'S SAKE I LIKE YOU." Sunghoon shouted making Jake flinch. Seeing Jake flinch Sunghoon came near Jake hugging him. "I am sorry baby, I am really sorry for hurting you again." said Sunghoon.

"Hoon-ah you have never hurt me now can you talk to me now what is wrong?" Jake asked softly.

"I like you Jake like really really like you. And I don't like it when you are together with Heeseung hyung. I know it's pathetic but you are just first in my everything and I don't want to lose you. I am not pressuring you to be with me. I am used to being alone so it's okay. I am sorry for being like this." Sunghoon said with tears in his eyes. 

Jake was shocked that younger also felt the same way. He hugged Sunghoon tightly.

"Please don't get use to it. I am here now I am sorry I was not with from beginning but I am and will be from now on. Please be with me I know it have been hard for you but I will make your days better in the best way I can. I will be with you now everytime. And I LIKE YOU MORE!" said Jake hugging younger tighter.

Sunghoon hugged tighter to older. "Do you know Heeseung likes you?" asked Sunghoon. Jake nodded. "Yesterday he confessed before I came running to you." 

"But I like you!" said Jake kissing younger's cheek.

THANKYOU FOR READING❤(90 DEGREE BOW🙇‍♀️)

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!