DANCE

As Jake and Sunghoon were talking and smiling Heeseung was just staring at them. He felt all alone seeing everyone around each other. He stood up and went to turn on some music getting everyone's attention. "Get ready to dance everyone" said Heeseung earning laughs and cheers from others. Niki came to front and started dancing pulling Sunoo by his side. Jay also came to front pulling Jungwon who was so ready to dance. 

"They are really having so much fun, huh!" said Jake smiling. "oh I heard this is your house!" said Sunghoon. "Yes, I live here alone since my parents are in Australia right now" said Jake. "I also live around here. Its just the next apartment from this" said Sunghoon.

Heeseung pulled Jake to dance without letting Jake respond to Sunghoon. Sunghoon just saw Jake being pulled and dancing with others enjoying. Without knowing he was smiling seeing Jake smiling and dancing. He was admiring elders fluffy hair which was bouncing up and down.

Jake pulled Sunghoon to dance with them but Sunghoon rejected him by saying I am not good at this and all. Seeing Jake's smile getting lost Sunghoon quickly agreed to dance not wanting to see the elder's smile to get lost.

Sunghoon was moving stiffly at first. As Jake came with him to dance he began to enjoy dancing too. He was enjoying being with their company. Sunoo and Niki began to change dance song to slow dance. Perfect by Ed Sheeran started playing in the background. Jay and Jungwon was enjoying their slow dance without thinking about others. Sunoo and Niki also started to dance with each other while blushing. Heeseung was going to pull Jake but was late because Jake was already going towards awkwardly standing Sunghoon.

"come on let's dance my prince" said Jake putting Sunghoon's hand in his waist and his hand on Sunghoon's shoulder. Heeseung just smiled bitterly and went to sit.

They started to dance slowly. Their faces were  close to the point they can hear hear each others breathing sounds. They were awkward yet comfortable in each others arms. 

"I have never slow danced before" said Jake. "Me neither" said Sunghoon. 

"You are the first person I have danced with" said Sunghoon making Jake scoff. 

"You are kidding me right?" Jake asked not believing. "You literally look like prince anybody would like to no no love to dance with you. You have not gone in school annual programs?" asked Jake. "No, I haven't and I don't really like others touching me and I don't like crowds!" said Sunghoon.

Jake pulled his hand abruptly thinking younger is uncomfortable touching him. "sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" said Jake.

Sunghoon felt sorry and hurt seeing older move away from him. He reached to older and slowly moved his hand touching older's waist pulling him closer towards him saying "Jake, I told others not you." Jake blushed because of younger's touch and his words. They slowly danced lost in their own world leaning closer and closer towards each other.

"Guys I am tired. I am sleeping" Niki said plopping to sofa. "Me too" said Sunoo. "we too" said Jay and Jungwon. Jake and Sunghoon was in their own world not knowing what was going on.

Jay, Niki, Sunoo and Jungwon was smiling ear to ear seeing both of them. 

They were just few centimeters away from each other when Heeseung stopped music and got the younger's attention. "Time to sleep guys. It's late" said Heeseung getting everyone's attention.

Jake and Sunghoon pulled away from each other after realizing how close they are with each other. They were both blushing mess.

Jay and Jungwon shared one bed and Sunoo, Niki and Heeseung shared one bed leaving Jake and Sunghoon to share Jake's bed.

Thankyou for reading!❤(90 degree bow🙇‍♀️) 

Have a great day/night!