~The Item~

"O-oh.. Sorry, that item isn't for s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sa-a-a-a-l-l-le-e-e..." The shrewd man murmured hesitantly. My stare was hard as the intertwining series of spheres protecting my crotchular area. I took a step closer to him.
His shy eyes met mine for a minute, before his face flashed a bright shade of red, and looked back at the floor.
"T-t-t-t-hat item-m-m i-is-s-s n-n-yournuts-nuts for s-s-a-a-ale, des-desu................6...... . .6666"
I kept moving forward, getting closer and closer to the man that happened to be almost my height because of his shitty-as-fuck posture. I was fixated on that item. With great force I pushed him to the ground, twirling him around with the grace of ten ballerinas so that his posterior was revealed to me.
"W-w-w-w-w-h-h-aaaaa-a-t-trta-ta-ht de-desu a-a-ar-are y-you doi-doi-n-n-ngmnnmggggnnnNNNNGGGGGG d-desu?!!?!?!?!?'!?!?!@bensass:(!!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!??????!!!!!????!" He moaned, but I didn't care. I took my hands, reaching out into the bottom. Really feeling it, my hands poked around everywhere, excavating every last inch of this mysterious, once-distant region. That was when I felt something hard; was it the item I was looking for? I heard a loud gasp come from the Happy Mask Salesman.
"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-semp-mp-p-p-p-p-p...." He inhaled as if to catch his breath, "...aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI"
Using every last bit of my strength, I ripped it out. Yes, this was it--
The mask I came here for. Firmly I zipped up the man's bag, leaving behind no trace of my arrival.
Breathing in the aromas of the mask, I fixed it onto my face, and, with that, began to run into the forest, looking back only to see the red-faced Mask Seller staring back at me.