watch your fucking backs. AGAIN.

As Andrew arrived back to his house, he sighed in relief as he sat on his couch.

He thought to himself, "Thank Satan he wasn't able to tell that I was lying about not knowing about the horrible shit our class experienced lately in front of his damn face. That would've landed me straight to jail." Andrew started laughing to himself afterwards.

When his laughter died down a couple of minutes later, Andrew stood up from his couch, proceeded to his kitchen, and started cooking lunch for himself.

Meanwhile, in Adam's house, he was also sitting on his couch when he came back after his coffee date with Andrew. He said to himself, "I'm glad I went out with Andrew today. A few years since graduating High School, and he's still the sweetheart that I know he is. It's just sad that our class didn't warm up to him, and made him feel like he didn't belong." Adam then let out a sigh before shaking his head.

After that, Adam stood up from his couch and started taking a shower.

Adam and Andrew continued on with their day afterwards.

The next day, Andrew woke up early. He said to himself, "What a beautiful day today. I feel like killing some of these Satandamn cunts again. Which motherfuckers should I bring Hell to next?" He proceeded to get out of his bed after that.

Then, Andrew went downstairs to cook up some breakfast for himself.

When Andrew finished eating, he suddenly remembered a trap from Saw that he wanted to try. He said to himself, "I know exactly what I want to do to some of these cunts this time." After that, Andrew started stalking his classmates all over social media again for a few minutes.

Andrew found out that Gadiel was going to visit his family in the Dominican Republic within a few days.

He thought, "I could easily lure Gadiel's ass with a fake promo. All these years later, and this motherfucker is still the gullible stupid-ass from class that I know." So, Andrew created a fake Gmail account and sent Gadiel an e-mail, telling him that he received a first-class plane ticket to the Dominican Republic in some fake promo that he apparently won.

As Gadiel received the e-mail, he immediately contacted the number that Andrew gave him, asking him how he could claim the ticket that he apparently won.

Andrew immediately started laughing to himself when he saw Gadiel's text. He said to himself, "Satan, how stupid could this motherfucker ever be?" When he stopped laughing, he texted Gadiel back, telling him that someone from the United States Postal Service will come later that day to award the ticket to him.

Meanwhile, in Gadiel's house, he jumped in joy when he found out that he won some promo that will take him to the Dominican Republic on a first-class flight.

He thought to himself, "Mami and Papi would be so happy to see me sooner than they expected me to." Gadiel proceeded to spend a few minutes telling a close friend of his from the Dominican Republic that he would visit sooner through a promo that he claimed to have won, which got his friend excited for his flight.

Back in Andrew's house, he started stalking his classmates again.

A few minutes later, Andrew found out that Iván opened a clothing shop near his neighborhood. He thought to himself, "I could trick Iván with placing an order of clothes online in his shop, then say that I'd want to pick my order up personally 'cause I have this sort of amount of money at hand." Andrew nodded slowly a few minutes later and said to himself, "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea to lure him."

So, Andrew went to the website of Iván's clothing shop, ordered $25 000 worth of items, used some fake name, put the same e-mail address and phone number that he used to lure Gadiel, and asked that he would pick his order up personally.

Meanwhile, at Iván's shop, he said to himself, "Holy shit! That's a shit ton of items! This would be great for my business! My first online customer's rich as hell, I suppose." So, Iván unknowingly sent Andrew a confirmation e-mail about his order. Andrew responded a few minutes later, telling Iván that he was going to personally come to his shop to pay for his order within a few days.

After confirming his fake online order from Iván's clothing shop, Andrew began creating a plan on how he was going to kidnap both Gadiel and Iván.

To be continued in Part 14...