Home Run: Hit

The day after Hannah's death, Adam texted Andrew about wanting to spend some time with each other, to which the latter agreed with.

A week since the text, Adam came over to Andrew's house. While they were sitting on the couch, Adam said, "Have you heard about the plane crash that killed Alvin, Betsy, that Kelsey who doesn't sound drunk when talking, and the lankier Zach?"

Andrew nodded.

Adam continued, "Now, just a little over half of our class remains. That shit's scary." Andrew replied, "I know, Adam. That airline company should be accountable for failing to constantly check on all of their planes before taking off."

Adam didn't answer.

All of a sudden, Adam said, "Have you heard about our other former classmates dying? Those who're still alive are getting paranoid and keep wondering who's responsible for the crimes." Andrew faked being shocked, saying, "There's a killer on the loose right now? That shit's scary. I hope their killers get caught soon..."

Adam nodded.

He then said, "You should read news articles about how brutal some of these former classmates of ours were murdered. Their killers are so damn cruel." Andrew nodded slowly and replied, "I'll check them out in a later time."

Both of them proceeded to talk about the crimes, while Andrew tried his hardest to put on a façade so Adam would not feel any sort of suspicion towards him.

After talking about the tanning salon where Devin and Kristin died closing down, Andrew held Adam's hand and said, "Adam... you know how much I love you, right?" Adam nodded and said, "You know I love you, too, Andrew."

Andrew smiled at Adam.

Then, Adam gently pushed Andrew to lie him down on the couch. Afterwards, Adam whispered, "Give me a taste, Andrew." Andrew smiled at him menacingly and replied, "You'll have to beg harder than what you're doing right now, Adam."

Afterwards, Andrew caressed Adam's left cheek and kissed his lips.

Adam and Andrew started making out a few kisses later. As they pulled away, Adam started touching Andrew's torso. They went back to making out after Andrew took his shirt off. When Adam pulled away again, Adam asked Andrew, "Do you want my lips all over your hairy body?" Andrew bit his lip, moaned softly, and replied, "You sound so damn sexy when you beg for shit from me, Adam."

Adam proceeded to trail kisses down Andrew's torso.

A few seconds later, Adam started licking and sucking Andrew nipples. With each time that Adam's mouth came close to his nipples, he moaned softly. When Andrew had enough, he said to Adam, "Take your shirt off for me, man."

So, Adam took his shirt off.

After that, Andrew got up and pushed Adam down gently. Andrew proceeded to trail kisses down Adam's torso. A few seconds of kissing later, Andrew went back to making out with Adam. As he pulled away, he unbuttoned Adam's pants.

Afterwards, Andrew started grinding on Adam.

As Adam felt both of their erections growing as their crotches brushed against each other, Adam moaned and bit his lips. A few minutes of grinding later, Adam softly said, "Do what you want with my body, Andrew. I want all of you. Please."

Andrew slowly slid down Adam's boxers.

Adam's erection immediately popped up as his boxers were slid down to his knees. After that, Andrew grabbed Adam's erect cock and started licking the head. Adam moaned softly and thought to himself, "He's great at teasing. But I want it all."

A few seconds of licking later, Andrew started sucking the head of Adam's cock.

Andrew proceeded to suck the rest of Adam's cock as Adam ran his left hand through his hair. Adam started fucking Andrew's throat as the latter's mouth reached close to his balls. This caused Andrew to cough and shed a tear.

When Adam was about to cum, he took Andrew's head out.

Adam then said, "Let me suck your dick, Andrew." Andrew chuckled softly and said, "That's my bitch." So, Andrew took off his pants and briefs and laid down on the couch. Then, Adam trailed kisses on Andrew's torso before sucking his cock.

Unlike Adam, Andrew just let his mouth slide up and down on his cock.

When Andrew's legs started trembling, Adam stopped. Then, he grabbed Andrew's hand and asked, "Wanna fuck me in the shower?" Andrew licked his lips and said, "Fuck yeah, I do." So, Adam and Andrew went to the bathroom.

Both of them proceeded to get in the shower.

Adam then turned the shower on. Andrew squatted down behind him and started licking his asshole, causing him to moan. A few minutes later, Andrew spit on his cock and said, "I'm going in, Adam. Are you ready?" Adam said, "Give it to me."

Adam slightly bent down while Andrew positioned his erect cock on his asshole.

A few seconds later, Andrew slid his cock inside Adam's asshole. Adam moaned loudly and said, "Ow, fuck. That... kinda hurt." Andrew replied, "I'm sorry. But let me ask you, is this your first time?" Adam shook his head, but replied, "It's been a long time since someone fucked me, 'cause I rarely bottom for people."

Andrew nodded slowly.

After that, Andrew slid his cock in and out of Adam's asshole slow enough to not hurt him again. While both of them were getting wet with the shower on, Adam moaned in pleasure and said, "God, your dick feels so good, Andrew..."

Adam arched his back to kiss Andrew's lips while he started jerking off.

Andrew continued fucking Adam for a few minutes, until he said, "Let me carry you, Adam. I wanna feel your skin brushing off of something." Before Adam obliged, he turned the shower off. Then, he leaned against a wall and wrapped his legs around Andrew's waist. Andrew smiled at him and said, "Good boy."

After that, Andrew positioned his cock on Adam's asshole, while Adam wrapped his arms around Andrew's torso.

Andrew started fucking Adam again a few seconds later. While Andrew slid his cock in and out of Adam's asshole, he started making out with Adam. He pulled away a few minutes later when he said, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Adam." Adam moaned and replied, "Do it, Andrew. And don't worry. You're the only person who rawed me."

Andrew smiled at Adam.

All of a sudden, Andrew yelled as he came inside Adam's asshole. Adam got off of Andrew afterwards. Then, Andrew turned Adam around and started felching him. Once Andrew sucked his cum out of Adam's asshole, they made out.

Adam pulled away once he swallowed Andrew's cum that leaked out of his asshole earlier.

Afterwards, Andrew said, "Now I want you to cum, Adam." Then, he proceeded to kneel down. Adam started jerking off again. When he was about to cum, he said, "Here it comes, Andrew. Open up your mouth for me." Andrew chuckled and replied, "I swear to God, hearing you pleading for something is so damn sexy."

So, Andrew opened his mouth and put it close to Adam's cock.

A few seconds later, Adam put his cock inside Andrew's mouth and moaned loudly as he came. Andrew swallowed Adam's cum after the latter took his cock out of his mouth. Afterwards, Andrew stood up and said, "Damn, that shit was hot." Adam chuckled and replied, "Honestly, it feels great to bottom again." Andrew laughed.

Both of them proceeded to take a shower together, and slept with each other as they continued on with their day.

To be continued in Part 23...