(Literal) Class Pet

Two weeks since hooking up with Adam, Andrew was sitting on his couch in his living room.

He thought to himself, "What else can I do with these eight cunts on my target list?" Andrew proceeded to stalk the remaining former classmates that he was planning to target, taking note of everything that they post all over social media.

A few minutes of stalking later, Andrew found out that his targets tried their hands out on applying for different reality shows.

Curly, Dallen, Julissa, and Robin sent out an application to CBS because they wanted to appear on Big Brother. On the other hand, Eli, Kiano, Nick, and Nyla sent out an application to Fox because they wanted to appear on MasterChef.

This gave Andrew an idea.

He thought to himself, "Dressing up in drag while wearing a face mask and gloves will not slide this time. I've got to do something else so I can lure these fucking cunts." When Andrew scrolled through YouTube after exiting Twitter, a video about applying prosthetic make-up was recommended to his account.

Andrew decided to watch a couple of videos related to the video that was recommended to him earlier.

After finishing a video a few hours later, Andrew rubbed his hands and thought to himself, "I think I have an idea of what I wanna do with these motherfuckers." Andrew started laughing hysterically to himself after that.

A few days pass, and Andrew created a fake Facebook account with a fake e-mail address, where he used a heavily altered celebrity photo as his profile picture.

Andrew then began contacting Curly, Dallen, Eli, Julissa, Kiano, Nick, Nyla, and Robin through their Facebook profiles, telling them that they were shortlisted for the reality shows that they applied to, and that they were supposed to come to the offices of either CBS or Fox with the help of a casting producer.

The eight people that Andrew contacted were happy with the news that they were apparently one step closer to making the cut on the reality show they applied to.

On the day that Andrew said that some casting producer was picking them up for the next step of the audition process, Andrew bought prosthetic make-up and disguised himself as a female casting producer named Corentine Dysnomia.

When the prosthetic make-up dried out, 'Corentine' put on some facial make-up, a blonde wig, a t-shirt, a flowy skirt, and a pair of red heels.

As she finished dressing up, 'Corentine' loaded vials of phenobarbital and syringes in the secret compartment of Andrew's car. Afterwards, she grabbed eight blindfolds to be used in supposedly not allow them to see the interior of either the CBS or Fox office until the next step of their audition process began.

When 'Corentine' started picking the eight of them up, she split them into two groups: those who auditioned for Big Brother were the first group to be picked up, while those who auditioned for MasterChef were the next group to be picked up.

Each time that 'Corentine' picked them up one-by-one, they were given one blindfold to wear. After putting on the blindfold, 'Corentine' quietly injected the phenobarbital in each vein of the person's necks while simultaneously constricting their breathing with a folded-up handkerchief placed over their noses to make them pass out, making sure that she was wearing gloves.

After that, 'Corentine', while wearing a mask, drove each of them to some house that had no neighboring houses, far away from any police station, that was filled with unused medical equipment.

Once all of them were taken to the house, 'Corentine' laid each of them down to a hospital bed, then proceeded to give them high amounts of general anesthesia through an intravenous line. As they fell asleep from the drugs, Andrew took off the prosthetic make-up off of his face and thought, "Now I can do whatever I want."

Andrew grabbed a marker and started marking their knees.

He was about cut the knees open with a scalpel, but Andrew suddenly thought to himself, "Why even give them the option to move? They're the ones who made me suffer so hard back in junior and senior year. I think it's time I return the Satandamn favor."

So, Andrew decided to cut off the legs from each of their bodies with a scalpel.

He then grabbed a large box freezer. Then, Andrew found bags of ice cubes in the house's refrigerators, so he placed some ice inside the box freezer and stuffed each of their legs. Afterwards, Andrew cut off the skin surrounding each of their anuses.

Then, he grabbed the marker again and drew a line around each of their lips.

After that, Andrew cut the skin off of their lips with the scalpel. Andrew then proceeded to create flaps on each of their butt cheeks with the marker. Before Andrew made any cuts, he first decided on who to put in front and at the back of his recreation of The Human Caterpillar from the final film of the The Human Centipede trilogy.

A few minutes later, Andrew's mind was made up on the order of the human caterpillar.

He decided to put Curly in front of the caterpillar. Robin, Kiano, Dallen, Nick, Julissa, and Eli respectively followed. Meanwhile, Nyla was chosen to be the tail of the caterpillar, since Andrew had a vehement disdain for her.

Andrew then proceeded to cut everyone's butt cheeks but Nyla's, and stapled each flap on both cheeks of the person behind them.

Before finishing the operation, Andrew grabbed another box freezer and filled it with ice. Then, Andrew cut off each of their arms and stuffed it inside the box freezer. Afterwards, Andrew sewed Curly's mouth shut with absorbable sutures.

While wearing a long pair of gloves since he started the operation, Andrew carried the human caterpillar that he made to the house's living room.

After that, Andrew washed the blood off of his hands while still wearing gloves. As the gloves were clean and dry, Andrew loaded the box freezers inside his car trunk and drove back to his house in Los Angeles, leaving the eight of them to die.

Curly, Dallen, Eli, Julissa, Kiano, Nick, Nyla, and Robin all awakened a few hours later, screaming at the top of their lungs when they realized what happened to them.

Meanwhile, back in Andrew's house, he sighed in relief and said to himself, "It's all over now. I finally taught all of the cunts in my class back in the day not to fuck with the psychopathic bitch." After taking the box freezers inside, Andrew proceeded to put each of the limbs that he got in the freezer of his kitchen's refrigerator.

Since none of the people in the human caterpillar that Andrew made was given any food, even intravenously, the only source of food available to them was the fecal matter of the person in front of them, and everyone cried each time someone defecated.

Days passed by, and they died one-by-one from sepsis. Curly died from extreme hunger after getting his mouth sewn shut two days after the last person behind him in the human caterpillar died.

To be continued in Part 24...