16. Shopping/Paparazzi

Harry had flown the three of you out to New York for a week just for a break. You were going shopping on Fifth Avenue today, according to Harry it's a must when in Nee York.

"Harry, will we just hail a cab?" You shouted from getting Emilia ready on the bed into a little summer dress and cardigan with a pair of sandals.

"Yeah babe. There's no point in booking one, someone will just take it. There should be some at the front of the hotel anyway," you lifted Emilia up after fixing her cardigan and putting her sandals on and smiled at her.

"Look how beautiful you are," she squealed smiling causing You to smiled bigger.

"My two girls look fantastic," Harry appeared from the bathroom wearing black jeans that he had rolled up, a white tank top and a blue and white striped shirt left open with his yellow runners and a cream fedora on his head.

"Any my man looks fantastic," you smiled and he walked over to kiss you and Emilia.

********

The three of you had been strolling up and down Fifth Avenue for 4 hours now, and your feet were starting to ache.

Harry noticed your pace was starting to get slower and he noticed Emilia was starting to fall asleep again so suggested you hail a cab and go back to the hotel. You agreed and got a blanket from the baby bag, throwing it over the pram so Emilia could sleep.

You were aware of the paparazzi following you the whole day, there wasn't a lot, and they were keeping their distance which was good. Until Harry hailed a cab...

About 10-12 paparazzi appeared out of no where crowding around Emilia's pram trying to get snaps of her. A couple of them crowding around you and grabbing at you to move out of the way of Emilia. Thankfully you had put a blanket over the opening of the pram (stroller) so no one could see your baby girl.

When one of the men went to grab the blanket, it angered you so much that you pushed his hand away and somehow managed to take Emilia out of the pram underneath the blanket. So that when you had the blanket draped over one shoulder and Emilia underneath the blanket. Harry was by your side protecting his girls the whole time. Fans were trying to help you both by holding the paparazzi back but the men were stronger.

"Step away from my wife and daughter! Don't touch them! Step back don't come near them!" Were some of the phrases coming out of Harry's mouth. The cab driver managed to make a path for you to get into the cab while Harry put the stroller into the boot (trunk).

Arriving back at the hotel, Harry ushered you and Emilia inside before going back for the stroller and paying the cab driver with a large tip for helping you get to the car safely.

"I'm so sorry babe," Harry said as you both stood in the elevator going up to the room, cradling Emilia close to you.

"It's not your fault babe. It was the paps. And you protected us, which is all we ever want you to do," you kissed him lightly and he smiled.

"That was out of order though," he said pulling out his phone as soon as you got into the room.

@Harry_Styles: I know I'm in the music business but please don't bring my wife and daughter into what I signed up for.

@Harry_Styles: I was genuinely scared for my girls today, paparazzi reaching out to tug the blanket over Emilia's pram for a picture.

@Harry_Styles: Although Y/N and I post pictures of her, we don't want paparazzi taking pictures of her. We want her to have a normal, private childhood.

@Harry_Styles: Please respect our wishes. I'm just glad my girls are safe. Thank-you to the people helping us out today. All the love .x