Chapter 1

Ratchet was thinking about finding other lombaxes for a while.
He didn't think that he finds himself in another dimention with a stranger. Stranger had dark gray robot suit and helmet with black glass. On the suit were cyan lines on shoulder soints.
"I don't think that we are in right place," Clank said. Ratchet was about to use dimentionator when stranger charged to him and kicked it out of his hands. "What the heck?" Ratchet asked as stranger used his/her wrenge to hit him. Ratchet blocked the blow.
"We need to take back the dimentionator," Clank said:" Distract him!" He jumped off Ratchet's back and was about to run towards the dimentionator but stranger took him. Ratchet froze. "Let's not make any moves we will regret," lombax said as he moved slowly towards Clank and stranger. Stranger tightened their grip on Clank. Ratchet suddenly run behind them and was about to hit stranger with his tool but stranger shielded themself with Clank.
Ratchet gasped and backed away. "You already did it," said stranger with robotic voice. Stranger threw away damaged and unconscious Clank and knocked Ratchet out.
After an hour Ratchet woke up and heard familiar voice. "I thought that survivor thief was a she," voice said:" Nevermind. I want him locked up!" Dizzily Ratchet saw the familiar figure taking him somewhere. "Who are you?" Ratchet asked. Stranger didn't say anything and threw him inside the cell. "You don't understand," suddenly they said:" Lombaxes are those who can't be trusted." Ratchet asked:" Why?" Stranger looked around and removed the helmet.
She was orange female lombax. Her eyes were gray and her stripes were bluish. Ratchet thought that it was something special to have the stripes like her.
Ratchet said:" You're lombax too." She laughed and said:" Weird right? But why lombaxes are rare? Because of how they treat their young. I was left here alone. Only way i could survive was that i became one with Nefarious' army." Ratchet asked "Where's Clank?" She looked at him. "He will be reprogrammed," she said:" And i think that Nefarious has plan for you." Ratchet suddenly kicked the lock open and said:" Well, see ya!" He started to run but helmeted lombax pinned him down. "This dimention don't have good locks," Ratchet said as he took the pole and hit her on her right side of head. Female lombax stepped back and Ratchet was able to run and hide himself. "Clank," Ratchet whispered as he looked at the guarded room. Suddenly the armored lombax ran there and looked around. "Is something wrong, Silver?" Nefarious asked. Helmeted lombax said:" I told you to upgrade the locks. He escaped."  Nefarious shouted:" WHAT!!!" And then he froze. Ratchet slipped away and met up with two big robots. "Lombax located!" one of them said. Ratchet turned around and faces helmeted lombax.
She held on her wrenge and pointed at him. Ratchet said:" Seriously?" Suddenly the wrenge flied towards him and he was stuck in the wall. Female lombax released him and he fell into the ground. She sat on his back and held his left hand, on other hand was a big knife. "Can we just talk about it?" Ratchet asked. Female lombax said:" Talk quickly!" Ratchet said:" When you release me and my partner then we go and be out of your way. Deal?" Female lombax looked around and said:" What the awesome idea! But i don't trust anyone. Here is that rule that you ether kill or be killed." "You had your change," Ratchet said and hit her with his right hand, took her wrenge and ran to the vents. "You let him escape!" Nefarious shouted as one robot hit him. "He'll be back," female lombax said:" He wants to rescue his robotic friend."
Ratchet ran away from big building. It seemed old and without much guards. He took a deep breaths after running. "I'll be back," Ratchet said as the ground under his feet gave in.
He fell into the hole.