Chapter 5

Ratchet found old broken house near Nefarious' base.
He desided to rest there. He took deep breath when he sat there. Bee looked at him worriedly. "I'm fine," Ratchet said:" Only little bit tired." Bee clicked worriedly. She jumped off Ratchet's back and walked front of him. She looked sad. Ratchet asked:" What's wrong?" Bee started the recording:" Sorry for your friend. And i failed." "You can record things right?" Ratchet asked:" When you saw the map then the mission was success." Bee cheered up for a bit. Ratchet said:" I don't think that Clank is in danger. He is too smart to be in the hands of lombax." "How you two met?" Bee asked with her recorder. Ratchet said:" I'll tell you about it. I found some kind of robot inside the crashed spaceship." He started to tell her about the adventures he and Clank had.
Tempest said to Clank:" I think that i really got into you." Clank looked at her and said:" Being with the friend isn't bad, isn't it?" Tempest asked:" You consider me as a friend?" Clank said:" If you want. It's important to start trusting others. We don't have to be friends. Take it as you scratch my back, i scratch yours." Tempest nodded and looked at the damage on Clank's front. Clank followed her gaze and said:" I'll be alright. Ratchet will get that fix in no time." Tempest rose up and looked around. "I think that we need to keep moving," she said as she took Clank by the arm and but him into her back.
At the same time Ratchet did the same thing to Bee. Bee clicked. Ratchet asked:" You alright?" Bee nodded. Lombax said:" I need to really reprogram you to talk." He looked around and stepped outside the house. Suddenly someone shouted:" Hi there!" Bee chirped by the suprise. Ratchet turned around and saw the old man there. "I don't get any visitors these days," old man said:" And you don't seem to be from around here." Ratchet looked at the old man. "Funny story," Ratchet said:" I'm from differend dimention." Old man laughed and said:" I know. I met two lombaxes long time ago. Young lombax grew up with me and learned to fight." Ratchet asked:" Was her name Tempest?" "You know her?" man asked. Ratchet said:" Not personaly. Put i believe that her father was creator of this robot." He showed him Bee on his back.
Suddenly somebody jumped over Ratchet and Ratchet fell to his back from suprise. Bee clicked with worry. Ratchet looked at the female lombax before him. She took something from her back and said:" I believe that he belongs to you." She put Clank into Ratchet's hands. Clank asked:" Are you alright?" Bee chirped. Ratchet said:" Yeah. I was so worried about you, Clank. Are you alright?" "I'm fine," Clank said. Ratchet looked at the damage on Clank's front. "It's fine," Clank said. Ratchet looked at the lombax before him. "Thank you," Ratchet said to her:" I'm Ratchet." "I know," female lombax said as she crossed her arms:" Your robotic friend told me about you. I'm Tempest." Ratchet stood up and gave her his hand. They shook hands and Tempest looked at the robot on Ratchet's back. Bee looked at Tempest and chirped happily. Ratchet took Bee from his back and put her on the ground. Bee ran closer to Tempest. She chirped. Tempest said:" Nice name. I think that you were the thing what my father worked on." Bee nodded. "You understand her?" Ratchet asked. Tempest nodded. "She introduced herself to me," lombax said. Clank said:" We can go now. Where's dimentionator?" "I thought that it was with you," Ratchet said. Tempest said uncomfabltly:" It was kicked out from your hands and now it's maybe... with Nefarious." Ratchet facepalmed himself and said:" Of course." Clank said:" We need to find the way to get to it and escape from this dimention." He turned to Tempest who put Bee on her back:" Would you like to come with us when we go?" Tempest said:" Of course. I really want to get out of this world." Suddenly big robot fried there and said:" Target found. Destroying now." "Oh shoot!" Tempest shouted as she saw that robot. Ratchet said:" We need to keep moving." "Follow me!" old man shouted and two lombaxes obeyed.
On the way Ratchet put Clank on his back.