Chapter 4

Ratchet jumped out of the bullets' way.
Some of them were knocked at the other robots. "Destroy lombax," robots said. Bee tried to shake herself free. Suddenly Nefarious shouted:" What the heck is going on here?" He walked there and saw struggling lombax. "Oh," he said:" You have returned." Ratchet looked at him and knocked another bullet away. "I'm full of suprises," Ratchet said as he threw the wrenge towards the robot what held Bee. "Complite the task!" Ratchet shouted at her. Bee nodded with hesitasion and ran inside.
Tempest landed inside the base. Clank saw the old computer next to them and asked:" Why is it here?" Tempest put him down and said:" My father called her Bee. Beta Energy Enity. My father turned her on on my third birthday...the same time when resistence was found and killed off." Clank walked up to it. "Can you turn it on?" he asked. Tempest shook her head. "No," she said:" My father never told me. And i tried everything. It requers 7 letter password." Clank said:" 7 letters. T-E-M-P-E-S-T. Have you tried it?" Tempest looked at him like he was crazy but desided to trust him. He haven't harmed her until now, right? She got into it. "Yes!" she shouted:" I never thought that my father put my name there." Then she felt that something wasn't right. "Where's Bee?" Tempest asked. Then big robot appeared. "Destroy lombax," it said. Clank said:" You are messing with wrong lombax. Actually two of them." Tempest reached something from her back but then she slammed her hand to her head. "Yeah, right," she said:" Ratchet stole my wrenge." "I feel like writer really hates us right now," Clank said as he took few steps back. Tempest turned around and took Clank into her arms and ran away as the robot fired.
Bee ran into the compter room and hacked inside. She found the map and then Nefarious walked there. "You won't escape from me!"he said as he held shocker in his hand. Bee gasped as Nefarious charged up to her. She clicked by worry as she dodged the attack and ran away. "Come back here!" Nefarious shouted.
Then Ratchet ran there and hit the robot next to him with his wrenge (or Tempest's wrenge). "Bee!" Ratchet shouted:" Run! I'll keep them busy!" Nefarious ran towards the lombax. "You won't escape this time," Nefarious said. He touched Ratchet with the shocker and Ratchet screamed out in pain. Bee gasped as she saw that behind the broken robot pieces. She looked around to find something what will help her. Nefarious was about to zap Ratchet again but this time Ratchet started holding Nefarious' hand to keep him being zapped again. Nefarious started pushing him down. Suddenly something hit Nefarious' head and cracked eye appeared. Ratchet took some deep breaths as he saw Bee there with warrior robot's fist in her hand. "Nice work," Ratchet said:" You really sting like a bee." Bee threw the hand away and clicked happily. "Let's go now," Ratchet said as he helped her into his back.
Tempest and Clank hided behind the wall. "What are those tubes?" Clank asked as he noticed three tubes in the wall behind the robot. "I'm not sure," Tempest said:" I think that there's place where we got food and water. Let's check it out." She put Clank on her back and ran towards the tubes and jumped into one. They slided until they because a stop near the underground river. "It's... interesting,", Clank said as he jumped off Tempest's back. Tempest lowered to one knee as Clank scanned the area. "We're safe," Clank said:" For now." Tempest said:" Safe? What does that mean?" Clank said:" Safe is being protected from or not exposed to danger." Tempest smirked. "No one is safe in this world," she said as she punched Clank to the shoulder. Clank fell to his stomach. "Oh my," Tempest said quietly as she helped him to his legs. "Be careful next time," Clank pleaded:" You want to get rid of us or not?" Clank saw that Tempest looked him over. "I'm fine," Clank said:" You need much more force to hurt me." Then Clank's chest started showing sparks. Tempest was ready to catch him when he was about to collapse but it didn't happen. Clank only walked away and sat down on the edge of the river.
Tempest said:" He's very weird."