...Can't get out of this one...

It was the next day and I walked into class alone this time. I saw Mina and Izuku look at me with worried eyes.

Faking a smile, I went to my normal seat and looked at Iida.

He looked back at me, in unison we turned our head to face the teacher that walked into the room.
It was Aizawa, and All Might was following behind him.

Aizawa: Ok so we've come to discuss. Because Y/N did give pretty good reasons on how Iida can be the traitor, and they're some doubts that Y/N and Hagakure are innocent.

Hagakure: I told you guys! I'm not the traitor!

She kinda whined.

Y/N: I'm in the same boat as her!
Iida: How could I ever be.

He looked at me, and back at Aizawa.

Aizawa: Anything that can be helpful.

He looked at the class.

Bakugou: I don't know at this point. I feel like it's 4-eyes, but then I think its Y/N.
Mina: Oh come on. Leave her alone.
Bakugou: Oh come on! Just think about it. She's clever. It's the perfect job for her!

Mina looked at me.

Momo: Hmm.. you're right on that, I'll give you that.
Bakugou: See!

I looked at the class with an innocent look.

Denki: Hey what if she only came to U.A to get more details on us.
Jirou: That's what a traitor is here for dummy.
Denki: Noo I mean, she couldn't get info outside of school, so she had to attend to gather more info.

I raised my eyebrow.

Y/N: You guys really don't think that I'm the traitor? I told you before, I'm innocent.

Aizawa put his finger on his chin and thought about the situation.

Iida: She could just be a good liar.

He side eyed me, with a small smirk. My frustration grew a little inside.

Mineta: Ya and if Iida isn't the traitor, then why would he say Y/N was the traitor?
Izuku: That's right. Iida isn't the type to say something without proof.
Y/N: Why are you ignoring me, what evidence does he!

The class was lost in thought.

Aizawa: Y/N..?
Iida: Ya Y/N...I wouldn't say anything without evidence. Soo here it goes-
Aizawa: No Iida, we've heard enough. Y/N is a main suspect, but you Iida are the second.

I sighed a bit from being called the main suspect. Looking down at my desk, a smirk grew on my face as I stood up. Quietly snickering to myself. I walk around my desk and leaned against it.

Y/N: Damn even if I tried, I couldn't  get out of this one. Main suspect huh?

I laughed.

Mina, the only one who trusted me looked at me as if her whole world was a lie, and the class, including Aizawa gave me a shocked type of look.

Y/N: Fine! I, F/N L/N is the U.A traitor. Satisfied?

Mina: No-

Her voice kinda shaked with denial.

Y/N: Sorry Mina. I know you were the only one who trusted me, but it's just..reality.

I frowned.
As I started walking towards Aizawa and All Might.

Y/N: I'm deeply sorry, everyone.

I looked at Aizawa and All Might.

Y/N: I'll be waiting in my dorm.

Right than and there, I walked out of class with my hands in my pockets and my head hanging low. Knowing I disappointed many people today.