Chapter 1

[You're 19]

[3rd pov]

Your mom keeps complaining about you not having a job after your previous one closed down. You know you need one but none of the jobs you've search for seem to be of any interest to you.

As you sit down to watch (f/s) your mom tosses the news paper at your head. "ow!" you exclaim rubbing your head. "What do you want me to do with the this exactly?" You ask while eyeing the paper in annoyance.  "You need to start looking for a new job. You can't just keep sitting there doing nothing!" She replied, slight annoyance in her voice. You look at her, raising your arms in defense "It's not my fault my old job as a waitress got shut down by pest control!" "Just look for a job, please" She sigh as she turns around leaving you with the paper in hand, you sigh "Not my fault the rat fell in the soup..." you muttered.

You search through the endless ads the newspaper had to offer, reading each and every one carefully but none of them seem to interest you or to your liking. Yet you refuse to give up on finding a job of your liking, that and the fact you weren't in the mood to hear your mother rant again.

time skip looking through the ads–

As you look through the ads one last time, you find a job that catches your attention "Freddy Fazbears pizzeria is looking for a night-watch security guard to watch from 12am to 6am, will pay 100.20 per week! if interested please contact us at 1-800-fazbear" you read. All the memories of that place came to mind "it has been long since i saw that name... i still remember the first time i visit that place. I was exactly 7 years old. I remember being so shy on that very first day. All the arcade game, the animatronics, the food, all my happiest memories were there, and, the tragedy that caused me never to return there.."

flashback–

[You're 10]

'I was playing with the other kids hide and seek, a game we always played, all of us together. As i was hiding, waiting for the other kid to find me i looked up at the ceiling and i see something odd walking on the ceiling. I take a good look at it and notice it was mangle. Something was off... she's never on the roof like that' I thought. I look at the other kids around the place to see if they had notice this, but none had even sense mangle being up there.

I look back at mangle and stare at her, taking notice in her eyes. Her eyes were pitch black with a small white dot in them. Her movements were slow, as if she was trying to sneak up on someone, yet the person she seemed to be sneaking up on was one of my friends; Mike. He was the one looking for us, yet, he didn't notice mangle getting closer and closer to him. "Mike! Look out!" I heard someone scream, as mike turned around all we saw was mangle bitting his frontal lobe. The sound of the bite caused silence in the room, as soon as the blood started pouring out of his head, the screams started. The once silent room came filled with screams and cries from both kids and adults. Mike laid down almost lifeless, a pool of blood surrounding him as parts of his brain where now expose. I stood there completely frozen as my eyes shifted from mike to mangle. Mangles expression was filled with horror as guilt as she viewed what she had done, blood dripping from her jaw.

The screams where becoming muffled to me. Tears started to come up in the corner of my eye as i stare there at the scene. I was too terrified to move, hell,  I had lost control over my body. The adults wasted no time to come to mike's aid. I saw them grab towels, call the ambulance, but i just couldn't take my eyes away from the scene. I then felt a pair of hands grab me, softly picking me up, i turn to see this person and it was my father, i simply laid my head on his shoulder as he took me outside and towards the car. He placed me and my brother in our seats, he buckled both of us up and he wiped away part of my tears. "What about mike?" I said "is he going be okay?" He gave me a sad look. "I don't know sweetheart, hopefully he will" he says placing his hand over my head, softly petting my head in comfort.  "Lets have hope, everything will be fine" he gives me a sad smile and closes the door, hoping in his seat and driving off. All i did was stare out the window with tears running down my face, my mind couldn't stop thinking on mike, if only I would've warn him, he would've been okay! But I didn't and that just made me feel so useless. '

End of flashback

You stare at the paper as the memory came to an end. You felt your eyes water up as a tear softly fell down your cheek. "(y/n)?" You hear a voice call you "(y/n)?? Are you ok?" You snap out of your thoughts and look up to see your brother "yeah, I'm fine Mat" you reply drying off the tears. "Were you crying?" He ask looking at you confused, you just shook your head and gave him a smile "im fine, i promise" he raises an eyebrow but shrugged it off, turning around and walkin away. As you hear his footsteps fade away you look back at the ad and call. 

"Hello?" A man answered, from his tone of voice he sounded fairly young, possibly his early twenties "hello! I'm calling for the night job and i was wondering if the position is still available?" you ask the man, there was silence for what felt like minutes before he spoke again "A-ah! Yes, it is! but you will need to come to the pizzeria to apply" he answered "Alright i'll be there soon, thanks!" you hung up. You quickly go upstairs to get yourself ready, placing your hair in a ponytail and head out the door, grabbing the keys from your pocket and headed to the pizzeria.

–a trip to the pizzeria later–

You parked your car and headed inside the place. You were slightly lost as were to go, it had been years since you had visited and some things had chance, you look around and spot a young man with brown curly hair, his hair covered covered his eyes. You decided to approach him and ask "excuse me" you said while softly tapping his shoulder "hi, can you tell me where the manager is? Im gonna apply for a job here and he told me he'd be waiting for me in the office" he looks at you and nods "oh yes, come with me take you there myself if you want..." he said shyly with a soft smile on his lips, you nodded and both of you started to walk there.