Chapter 22

After the cake was placed in oven, you told freddy to keep watch of it until you came back, you quickly headed into the bathroom, leaving marion outside waiting for his turn.

---

Once you finish the shower you quickly headed down stairs and got the cake out of the oven, the rest of the food was already done. You then quickly started to decorate the cake as freddy, again, helped you out.

Not long after everyone started to arrive and sit down, you and freddy placed everything down on the table and sat with them. As you all ate freddy suggested the idea you had, everyone looked very curious and exited. "So lass, for when will that be?" Foxy asked as he takes another bite of the cake "I'm thinking for Friday, that's two days from now" you reply with a soft smile "Oh man! I can't wait for it!" Toy chica says with a wide smile.

---

To end the night, you all decided to watch a scary movie, many of the animatronics hold on to each other as the scary scenes came up, the one who was most afraid was toy chica, who was clenching on to toy freddy and hiding behind his arm. The night continued on until it was time to sleep. You helped with some mattresses on the floor for those who slept there so they had a more comfortable space rather than pillows. Marion, bb and you slept in your room, you and marion snuggled in bed as bb slept on the mattress on the floor. All three freddy's slept in your brother's room, two of them slept in his bed while goldy slept in the one on the floor. In your parents room slept both mangle and foxy, as for in the guest bedroom, both chica's and both Bonnie's slept there. The peaceful silence in the house was just perfect, you couldn't be happier.