Chapter 20

As the day progress, you find marion had fallen asleep, you carefully get up, trying hard not to wake him and go up to your room to get some clothes. As you enter your room, you spot golden freddy. Asleep on your bed, you look down and see pillows on the floor, on it, slept foxy all curled up, you softly smiled at the sight. You quietly grab the clothes and leave the room.

You then peek in what was your parents room, there you see old Bonnie and toy bonnie on the bed, curled up next to each other, and the floor was bb, fast asleep as he had a bed made out of pillows, just like foxy. You also peeked on what was your brother's room, spotting old Freddy and toy Freddy sharing the bed. You checked in on the guest bedroom which had two queen beds, this room was the biggest of the house. You opened the door slowly to check and see who was in their, toy chica and old chica slept in the first bed as mangle had the second bed all to herself. You slowly closed the door and made way to the bathroom. You quietly chuckled to yourself remembering how cute they are, and they had no organization for sleeping, they just bunked with each other as nothing.

-skip after the shower-

After shower you headed back down stairs and sit back down, softly so you wouldn't wake marion up, you didn't realize how late it was you glanced at the clock "12 am" no wonder they were all asleep. You then grab a blanket and placed it over marion, getting close to him and taking a bit of the blanket as well, you then just tried to drift off into slumber. For once, you wouldn't have to worry about work for a little while. Everything was gonna be perfect.

---

The next day, you wake up and quietly go to your room, taking some clothes again and into the shower. 8 o'clock it read. You decided today you were gonna make them breakfast. Once you were done, you headed back down stairs. As you were gonna start, a smell hits your nose, and it was not pleasant at all. You go around the kitchen searching for the smell, shortly, the animatronics arrived, they just simply stared at you, confused as to what you were doing. As you get closer to them, you realize the smell was coming from them. Pinching your nose you look at them "you guys need a bath" you say. They stare at you with pure confusion "a bath?" Toy Bonnie says "we don't even have clothes for that!" Old chica comments, you simply shook your head "i have some, and i can spare my brother's clothes to you" you offered "but just go and take one!" You complained, you then started pushing them upstairs, making them exchange looks, once upstairs you quickly went to your room and got some clothes, then went to your brothers room and got some there as well, they all just look at you as you ran into the different rooms of the house.

Once you collected all the stuff, you hand them to each of them. They all nod and head to the bathroom, making a line as they all patiently waited. You found it amusing. Meanwhile they were taking a shower, you started to make breakfast, not long after you had started, toy chica arrives to join you. "Can i help you with anything?" She asked "can you set the table?" You Kindly asked "of course!" She quickly started to organize, not so later mangle came in and she started to help with the table as well. Lastly, old chica arrived and finished helping them with the table. You then set the food on the table and all you sit waiting for the guys.

The first ones to arrive were Marion, foxy and old freddy. Of course marion sat next to you. You were all talking as you waited for the rest of the animatronics, one by one all of the arrived and sat on the table. As soon as everyone was there you all started to grab the food and eat. It was like being with a big family.