Chapter 4

After talking for a little while with Mike, Jeremy, Fritz and Scott (pg), you ask Jeremy and Mike to show you around the place, they nod and the three went around the place, showing you the different rooms and their uses.

While you entered each room, you took a good look around, studying each room carefully making sure to remember any detail about it. Each room you entered gave you flashbacks of when you were a kid and used to go around these parts with the other kids. Thinking on how you grew up visiting this place and now you get to work here gave you some nostalgia but with bittersweetness.

The three of you kept walking until reaching the last room of the place, the office. Mike turns to you and Jeremy and says his goodbyes to you, leaving you and Jeremy alone.

Jeremy turns to you "hey, i know it's your first night here so how about i stay with you?" He speaks as glances into the office, you look at him surprise "are you sure?" You asked feeling slightly bad, his shift ended hours ago, he must be exhausted and yet he wants to help? Where does he get his energy from? You continue to look at him as he offers you a smile "im sure" he gestures to go in the office and you both take your seat. The bell rang, signaling it was 12:00, its the official start of your shift and honestly, you're kinda scared of messing this.

As if on cue a recorded message automatically starts playing right after the bell rang which startled you. It gave a list of instructions on what to do and you listen carefully to each detail. As soon as it ended you and Jeremy divide what to do for the night "I'll take the vents and camera, you can take the music box and hallway, does that sound good (y/n)?" He ask and you noded, quickly both of you got to work to see if there was anything strange or out of place. As time started passing by nothing really was happening, so as you and Jeremy talked and joked around you thought this would be a piece of cake.

-a few hours later-

At 2:24 everything seemed normal, at this point even your hand was hurting for continuously winding the music box, it really seemed like nothing was gonna happen. Suddenly a noise broke you out of your thoughts "What was that?" You asked as your paranoia was starting to perk up, Jeremy quickly checks the cameras to see what was going on. "Oh this isn't good... toy bonnie is in the vents! q-quickly! Put on the mask" without thinking twice you both put on the mask as fast as you could, as quickly as the mask was on the lights started flickering and toy Bonnies face was inches from yours, staring at you for a few seconds, at this you swore you felt your heart stop, but he then quickly left. "Wha— the fuck was that?!" You blurred out and turned to Jeremy "You didn't tell me about that!" You were freaking out and were clearly shaking after that however you noticed He wasn't shaken up at all, rather he seemed concerned over you, you looked at white as paper "H-hey! Its okay calm down, breath, just re—" you cut him off "how is this okay! HOW?!" You raised your voice unexpectedly, which caught Jeremy off guard and made him froze, you quickly apologized and he reassured you it was fine and explained about the whole thing, after his explanation your nerves went down slightly and you continued on with your work.

Through the night a few more times toy bonnie would come into the office along with toy chika, and although it continue to freak you out, you did as told and wore the mask to get them to go away which thankfully it worked. As the night continued you were so concentrated on what you were doing that you didn't realize it was it was almost 6am, once the bell rang that was it, your shift was officially done. The sound of a bell never sounded so beautifully until that moment, You and Jeremy both sigh in relief to the sound of that bell. "You survived your first night, good job!"  Jeremy cheered happily, you slightly chuckled and shook your head to this "God this is... something" you commented as you both got up and grabbed all your stuff, after what felt like an eternity you'll finally go home. You turned to look at Jeremy "Hey, Thank you for helping me out tonight and showing me how it works, if it wasn't for you, id probably would've screwed up" you smiled at him in gratitude and he smiles back "Its no problem really, if you ever need my help again don't hesitate at all!". Both you started walking out of the office, relieved washed over you, yet you had an odd feeling on you, it felt as if someone was watching you, however you shook it off 'maybe im still paranoid from tonight..' you thought as you both walked out the door. You said your goodbyes to each other, got in your respective cars and left.

-one car trip later-

You got home, never had you felt happier to be home than at that moment, the adrenaline from earlier drained you completely and all you wanted was a good rest. You opened the door and almost ran upstairs to your room, you basically tossed yourself in bed and within seconds you fell asleep.

-some sleep later-

You wake and glance at the clock next to your bed, 6:12 it read. You groan, you basically hibernated, how could it be so late? You get out of bed and go take a shower and get ready for yet another night, once done you head downstairs and sit down next to your little brother "what's up?" You ask and he just points to the tv, both of you watch the show that was playing, and it was entertaining, so entertaining that by the time you check the clock it was 11:00. "Crap! I'm gonna be late" you said as you got up in a rush, grabbing all your things and leaving, all while your bother just started at you like you were a madman for running out like that.