Chapter 6

AN: This chapter is for Renno! Thank them because she is the reason this is getting updated. They wouldn't stop bugging me about it. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Jessica's POV

I wake up to my alarm beeping, I open my eyes to see Sara laying in my arms and I smile immediately at the memory of what happened last night. I lean over and give her a kiss on the forehead hoping that it would wake her up.

To my surprise she did not seem to react. I shake her gently to which she finally opens her eyes and groans. I stand up and head to where my suitcase is.

"Ughhh, to early!" she says as she rolls over to the other side.

"Come on, if you get up I will give you a kiss." I say knowing that it will motivate her. She immediately leans up in bed and looks at me. 

"You have to exit the bed." I say laughing.

"Ughh." she responds but starts to stand up and walk towards me very tired.

She is standing in front of me as I am digging through my suitcase trying to figure out what to wear to the benefit concert.

"Ahem" I hear her cough obviously trying to get my attention. I look up from my suit case and smile.

I step away from my suitcase and stand right in front of her. I move a piece of her hair back behind her ear, which causes her to blush.

"Oh come on, just kiss me already." she says frustrated that I haven't kissed her as promised.

I laugh at her, "inpatient much?" I say as I lean into kiss her.

We kiss for a decent amount of time before I pull away. "Go get dressed now silly." 

"Fine, but one more." she says and before I can respond she gives me a quick peck on the lips and heads into the bathroom.

Sara's POV

As I close the bathroom door I hear a voice.

"Avoiding getting dressed in front of me, I see." I hear Jessica say

"Well I wouldn't want to distract you and make us be late." I say making eye contact with her and winking.

"I- uh I-" She stutters out obviously flustered 

"Just joking Jess." I laugh at how flustered she got 

"Oh uhm ahah" she says with an awkward laugh.

I close the door to the bathroom and slip on a dress, I don't like wearing dresses and I'd much rather wear a suit but, management would rather me where a dress so I kind of am forced to. 

I walk out of the bathroom to see Jessica standing there naked.

"Ah, I am so sorry!!" I yell as I put my hands over my eyes.

"Ah it's okay, not like you wont be seeing it eventually." She says in a playful tone. I immediately blush and regret making the comment about her earlier.

"I guess I deserved that." I say with my hands still over my eyes.

"Payback is a bitch sometimes." She says once again in a joking voice.

"Get clothes on." I say in a half annoyed half playful tone.

"You can open your eyes now." she says. I slowly lower my hands from my eyes, not fully trusting that she isn't still naked.

"Lets head downstairs with the rest of the group." she says. I agree and we head out of the hotel into the lobby.

~~

After the concert

Jessica's POV

I open the door back to the hotel room, and hold it open. 

"Thanks." Sara says, with a slight blush.

"You blush at everything, don't you?" I ask her teasing her.

"Maybe." She says embarrassed.

I sit down on the edge of the hotel bed and flop backwards onto my back.

"I am exhausted!" I say 

"Same, we should probably get some sleep, I'm going to go change into my pajamas, you do the same... and do it quick so we don't replay this morning." she says as she stands up from the desk in the hotel and heads into the bathroom.

"You are never going to forget that, are you?" I ask her before she shuts the bathroom door all the way.

"You have an unforgettable body, do you blame me." she shuts the bathroom door and I quickly change into some pajamas and lay back on the bed looking up at the celling. I sigh to myself

I am screwed I think to myself, but I am quickly startled out of my thoughts by Sara standing in front of the bed, asking if I'm okay.

"Yeah, I just..." I say, scared to say what I want to say.

"What's wrong Jess? I'm here for you." she says, not joining me on the bed.

I sigh... "I think I'm in love..." I mumble

"With Christopher? I mean I didn't expect this, but we can talk to Shonda and we can get you your man back. It's okay." Sara rants on.

I quickly stop her by putting my fingers on her lips, she looks at me confused.

"No Sara, I think I'm in love with you..." I say scared to see what she says.

She quickly backs away from me.

"I-" She says

The end! Jk! Don't hate me to much for this cliffhanger. :))