Chapter 7: Loomworld

The evil spiders known as Genocide Spider and Thorn Spider had escaped with the Siege Perilous. Spider-Tsundere was gonna use it to go home, at last, until they stole it and closed the portal. Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid felt responsible. But Spider-Tsundere felt guilty. She went to her quarters and was feeling sad.

Later, the Web-Warriors came to Isabelle's quarters. 

They saw how sad she was

They saw how sad she was. She was curled up into a ball. Rose, Peter and Miles walked towards her. "Isabelle, please. None of this is your fault," Rose reasoned. "No one could have predicted any of this to happen. This was something beyond anyone's control... I should know."

When Isabelle heard those words... It reminded her of her friend back in her world. Macy Monroe, A.K.A. Arashi, she said those familiar words during the Akumageddon back in Paris... In her world.

Sometime ago in Paris (During the events of MST2: Miraculous Generations)

"Isabelle... None of this is your fault. There are moments that are beyond our control and we blame ourselves for it," Arashi responded. "I was the same way. Both with Shadow Phoenix and my uncle. But I remember the words from the people that matter into my life on how I'm not alone in this. And now I'm here to remind you."

Present day...

Isabelle felt a little bit of happiness and hope flowing in her heart. She turned her head to see to Rose. "What you just said, it's something my friend told me once." She said.

"Really? Bet they'd want you to keep going and not give up," Rose said, giving a small smile.

"That's exactly what they wanted me to do, and to remind myself that I am not alone." Isabelle replied. "So, how did it happen with you?"

Star look hesitant in answering. She sighed before saying, "Let's just say...I had my own roller coaster ride of regrets on mistakes I made. Some that weren't entirely my fault, but I kept blaming myself for them and held responsible to a point of needing time to recover before joining S.H.I.E.L.D Academy plus Web-Warriors team."

"And we're still glad you joined us, Rose," Peter said, as he smiles.

"Of course. It's all I ever wanted, since the day I got my powers," Rose replied, chuckling lightly. "I just wasn't expecting everyone to accept me, after everything that happened in knowing my old, horrible life the hard way."