Deal

I dragged Jackson towards an empty corner and slammed him to the wall "What do you think you're doing?" He trembled "I was just having a chit chat as friends". I scoffed "Yea, I'm not blind jackson. I see the way you look at her, the way you used to look at me"

He looked down and sighed "I-I have to tell you someting" I breathed in "Let me guess you're going to break up with me" he nodded, guilt on his face.

"But no!" He looked at me confused and shocked. "I wont give you a chance to dump me so I'm breaking up with you" I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm. "We'll still be friends...right?"

I looked at him intensely before smiling "Of course son of Jack, you're my family" His eyes beamed and he hugged me and we went to the cafe, his hands over my shoulder "Do you realize Wang, you are a playboy now"

"No im not!" I smirked shaking my head and saw Jimin chatting with Irene. "Hey did you order yet?" I asked, Jimin nodded his head "Yes, I got you Caramel Frappechino" he handed me the cup. "How do you know my favourite drink?"

He shrugged "Lucky guess" I stared at him feeling a bit weird, he caught my gaze and cleared his throat "So what happened to Jackson, how is he still alive?" He asked amused I shrugged "I didn't like him much anyways"

He raised his eyebrows and nodded. Irene already left probably making out with Jackson. "So...how did you meet Yoongi?" I tried making a conversation "Uh we met at a bar" he scrached his back. "Then we talked a bit and I told him about this team and he soon joined"

I nodded, feeling speechless "So where's your girlfriend?" Oh god WHY did I ask that? This is so embarrassing, what was I thinking?. He chuckled and took a sip out of his drink "I never had one since...Suzy" Oh my bad "Am I suppose to apologize?"

He laughed "No. No my dear Mafia Queen" He slammed his plams together in a praying gesture. I rolled my eyes playfully and followed him.

《Time skip》

We reached the mansion and I was bored as hell. I decided to watch Annabelle

I sat on the couch with a bag of chips in my hands, munching on them with soda on the side. My peace was broken when someone barged in yelling "CHAERIN!" I sighed in annoyance and looked at a frustrated and hair dripping Jimin.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?" He pointed at his hair. I looked at him innocently "what?" He let out a shaky breath "Why did you add dye in my shampoo?" Oh that, "How do you know it was me?". He stomped his feet and started making circled like a five year old kid.

"Jin hyung said it was you!" Jin...I'll kill that hoe-bag. I batted my eyelashes thinking for an excuse "Well I thought you would look nice in red hair" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously "Okay! I just did it because I have nothing better to do"

"So you just go into men's bathroom and add dye in their shampoo!?" I mean what else sould I do? "Yes" I replied simply. He groaned slowly turning red

"Don't you have like a job? Aren't you like the biggest criminal out there" he said in a mocking tone swaying his hands. "I do but apparently I dont have people to kill at this time" I switched my attention towards the movie munching on my doritos.

I could feel his eyes burning me. "Staring is rude". He didn't say anything and angrily made his way towards his room and slammed his room. "Tsk bitch"

After the movie finished I made my way towards the kitchen and saw Jin cooking. I sneaked behind him and strangled his neck. He started hitting my arm which was around his neck, after a minute I unstrangled him

"What the heck!?" I looked at him in the eyes "Why did you tell him" he looked around "Tell him what?" He nervously stated. "You know what I mean Bread Jenie" he chuckled "I knew it!" He exclaimed. "Knew what?"