Do I like him?

Calming down from my flustering state I stumbled upon Yoongi's room. We chatted a bit and had a good time. I also got to know that he and Hobi were seeing each other but nothing official. Of course I didnt tell him about my maybe feelings about Jungkook or Jimin because I myself am not sure yet.

It was nine in the night and we all were eating dinner at the grand table. Also My entire team exept Kai amd Hwasa are staying at my other manison, so its just them, me, Hani and bangtan here.

"Im bored" Hwasa was sulking poking her green peas with her fork. I nodded in agreement. "We can play something!" Hani stood up from her seat spilling some of her salad on the floor.

"But what should we play?" Hosoek asked from the other side. "How about 7 minutes in heaven?" Yoongi smirked at him while he blushed. "No! Jungkook is too small for this" Jin babied him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Im 25". Jin just ignored it and stated arguing about Jungkook's 'pureness'. Well I know that kid ain't pure for sure, not with Jimin around him. I was so done with these people "How about truth or dare?" Taehyung asked.

They all looked at him and made a 'woo' sound, shocked. I sighed at how dramatic they are and started the game.

Now we were all sitting on the ground in a circle. The bottle in Namjoon's was about to be spinned. He spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook. Joon smirked

"Truth or Dare kookie?" Jungkook decided to choose truth "So Jungkook tell us about your current crush" he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook coughed "Well I-uh she's pretty and badass, but she has a soft side too. I dont know her much but I can tell that she's the most amazing girl I have ever seen"

"So its a girl" Taehyung commented dryly getting a dirty look from everyone. "Okay now ill spin!" Jungkook spinned the bottle and it landed on Hwasa, just inches away from me.

"Truth or dare?" Hwasa thought for a while "dare" she said getting some smirks. "I dare you to call your Ex and tell him he is a loser" I smiled remembering the time she and him were running around my base.

She rolled her eyes and called him "Keep it on speaker!" I whisper yelled. "Wah Hwasa so you finally missed me?" I heard the usual cocky voice of Mark. He was a close friend of Jackson and also in my team. But he left due to family issues or he was a coward.

But he promised to keep quiet about me and he gets to live peacefully. "No asshole, just wanted to remind you that you are a LOSER!" She yeeled. 

He chuckled through the phone "Dont lie to me darling, I know you still love me" His voice became seductive which made Hwasa off the speaker. She started talking quitely "You're still single!" She stood up and left talking with her 'love'.

We laughed at her lovestruk behavior and continued her game. We did many rounds where were Hobi had to kiss Yoongi on the cheek, then we had some secrets revealed including Tae drinking all the banana milk, Namjoon breaking the Toilet sink and Jimin's baby shark incident.

It pointed on me for the second time "Truth" I spoke bored to Jin. "So tell us about your first date" I cringed at the memory "So there was this nerd I didn't even even know, I was not even knowing his name when I went out with him"

"So you're telling you didn't even know him!" Jin wheezed. I nodded feeling the dumbness of me. "So why did you even go out with him?" He spoke between his laughs.

"So basically he was the son of the owner of a five star restraunt. And I thought maybe I could just explore?" I questioned myself to tell or not. His smile dropped and he looked at me unimpressed