Chapter 1

(Short Chapter)

Regina's pov:

"Dr. Walker, Logan is crying non-stop asking for you" a nurse said.

I quickly went to Logan's room to see him crying while holding his favorite brown teady bear.

I went near his bed and caressed his hair gently, he looked up at me and hugged me tightly while crying and I was comforting him.

Logan, 3 year old boy who's life is in hospital for past 2 years. He has lung cancer first stage.

He was diagnosed when he was just 1 and I have treated him for past 2 years.

He has no one to visit him, because his mother and father died in a car crash when he was just 4 months.

The only person who visits him is his grandmother Mrs Kingston.

Logan and Me have good relationship, we are like mother and son.

But I just hope, he beats the cancer successfully and experience life like a normal kid.

I was on my thoughts, when I felt a light snoring. I looked at Logan to see him sleeping in my arms with his thumb in his mouth.

I made him lay on the bed carefully, then kissed his forehead gently and sat beside him for few minutes.

I was admiring Logan, when I got a phone call and I immediately know who is it.

My One and Only, My Bestfriend
Hailey Parker.

Hailey Parker, exact opposite character, she is hot, sexy, sassy and confident as hell.

She works in Kingston&Co.Inc as Dylan Kingston's personal secretary about 3 years.

And apparently till now she is not fired because of Dylan Kingston's younger brother.

Hailey and Caiden Kingston, Dylan Kingston's younger brother.

Both are screwing eachother from the day Hailey stepped into the company.

They are like Fuck buddies, Only sex no emotions attached. That's what they say.

But Of Course, I don't believe it. They are just two egoistic people, Who are not confessing their true feelings to eachother.

Hailey is my bestie from childhood, how much ever we fight, we are like magnets.

So, Coming Back to the call, "Hello" I said. "Babe need a quick help, please"
she asked in a cute pleading tone.

I know, why she called me, Her boss would have said her to get her some random file which she would have kept in home.

For past 2 years, atleast thrice a week I have to go to her company to give her some random file.

And of course, she curses her boss for that. She calls him Mr Cold, Arrogant, Jerk, Devil etc.......

So, that's were my whole life revolves around My Family, Logan and Hailey.

Oh, Shit I forgot to introduce about myself. I am so dumb.

Regina Walker, 26 and Single as fuck,
A doctor, I work in My Uncles Hospital aka My father's younger brother.

In my family mostly everyone are Doctors like Most of my Cousins are Doctors including me.

And Of Course, My Dad and Mom are also Doctors, but they are retired now.

About My Mom and Dad, for them I am a miracle and long awaited gift because I was born after 8 years of their marriage. Only Child.

So my parents are basically very protective, caring and pampering to me.

So, Coming Back....I quickly took my purse and left the hospital and went to Hailey's apartment and used the spare key and went inside the apartment, then took the file and went to the company.

And little did I know....
I was gonna crash with Mr Arrogant...
And my life is gonna change
Beautiful with a side of Drama.

Next: Meeting

**************************************
Vote Target- 15

Thanks you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.
This is my second story, So there might be grammar errors.
Bye~~💞💜💓