Chapter 4

Chapter dedicated to my first Voter and Commenter of this story Fallone-carington.

Dylan's pov:

I entered the hospital and many nurses and people were looking at me as If I was some alien.

I asked the receptionist Logan's room and went to Logan's room with his favorite chocolate and teddy bear.

I was about to enter the room when I heard loud giggling voice.

I opened the door to see Logan was laughing his ass off while Regina was tickling him while laughing.

I cleared throat to catch their attention.
That little girl got startled and turned towards me while Logan shouted
"Dy Uncle" making me smile.

I went towards him and hugged him and gave him the chocolate and teddy bear and Regina was looking at us in adoration..I guess.

I then started having a chit chat with Logan while Regina excused herself and left for checking other patients.

"Uncle Dy I want ice cream" Logan said making me frown

"Oh, how could I forget little Logan loves ice cream, Uncle will go and get it for you, okay?" I said

Logan shook his head as No and said
"I want to go out and eat"

"Logan, that's not saf-" before I could complete someone said "Of Course, my little Boy you can go and have ice cream with Uncle outside"

I turned to the source of voice and it was Regina, our eyes met and she gave me a assuring nod.

"Let's go, Reg ma will also join us" he said in excitement, Regina was about to argue when I said sternly "Let's go"

Then we all went to the car and drove to the nearest ice cream shop.

We bought ourselves a ice cream and sat in a bench near the park while Logan was playing in the park with some kids.

We were having our ice cream silently. So I decided to break the silence and said "Thank you for that day" she looked at me in confused with her big doe eyes making me wanna pull her cheeks.

"The lift" I said and she made a O face and said "No Problem"

"You are very close with Logan?" I said in slow voice.

"Yeah, Logan is like a son to me" she said in a happy voice making me smile.

"Oh, Mr Dylan Kingston, you can smile also I didn't know that" she said in scrastic voice making me raise an eyebrow.

"Of Course Dr Regina, I can smile and do much more things also which can make your cute little mouth shut" I said and went a bit close to her making her startled.

" I wanted to discuss with you something" I said in a serious voice making her look at me in a serious face and then nodded her head.

"As you know our family has a big successful business, which automatically means we have lot of enemies who are in thirst for our fall.

I am saying you this for not showing my business power or how rich my family is.

To make my business fall my enemies might try to harm my loved ones and in that list Logan and You are also their".

"Me?" She asked in confused and panic voice.

I smirked and said "Yes, You. You are important to Logan so automatically you are important to me"

She still looked confused but nodded her head and I continued "So, I want you to know, if anything happens to you or Logan, just call me without thinking, Understand?"

"Umm, Yeah" she replied.

Then Logan also came towards us after a good play with the other kids and then we sat in the car and I said to Regina "You owe me a ice cream".

"Apparently, I do" she said and was about to take money from her purse and before she could do I said "I need no money, but you should buy me a
ice cream, really soon"

She looked at me and nodded her head and said "I thought you were a gentleman"

"I am, but I am also clever" I said

"Clever?How?" She asked with full of innocence. I just didn't reply.

Then finally I dropped them both in the hospital and was about to go to my home.

When I saw a guy hugged Regina and started speaking to her......
Closely?

Next part: Mr Arrogant

*************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment

Check out my another story
"Mafia's Wife"

Byee 💞💜