Chapter 5

Dylan's pov:

I was watching them from a distance through my car. That guy was holding her hand tightly while saying something.

Apparently that made me angry or jealous, I watching for about 20 minutes when I couldn't take It anymore.

I went towards them in rage and took that guy's hand from her and slightly twisted it making him groan in pain while my little girl was shouting
"Mr Kingston, No!".

I simply ignored her words and started to beat the Shit out of the guy while the image of him holding her hands were playing in my mind making me more angry.

Regina tried to stop me by pulling me away from him and also by shouting
"Mr Kingston, Please No! Leave him".

"I should Really teach her how to spell my name" I thought myself.

After I was satisfied with my work I looked at him in rage and whispered in his ear "Never touch her" making his eyes wide and he slightly nod.

I then looked at my little girl to see her looking at me in anger and in him concern.

She looked at me and was about to shout at me but before that I went off but I heard her say "You are Crazy"

I just chuckled hearing her and went to my car to calm myself down and then drove away to the Company.

Regina's pov:

What the Hell was he thinking of himself, that crazy Bastard.

How could he, such an animal he literally broke Jake's nose.

With the thoughts I was checking my patients and then went home while thinking about Mr fucking Kingston.

He literally made an scene outside the hospital.

I went home and was greeted by my dad and then we discussed about a case and I was about to sleep when my phone rang and it was Hailey.

And then we started our talks, more like gossips, and about that Crazy Man.

Next day
Dylan's pov:

I was working peacefully on a file when I heard the loud door sound and I looked up to see Regina coming towards me really angry.

I stood up from my chair and she came really angry near me and held my collar and said "Why the hell would you do that?"

I looked her in confusion and she said "Why the hell would you fire him
Mr Kingston?"

Oh, today morning I realized the guy who touched my little girl yesterday was actually a employee of my company, so the first thing I today was to fire him.

"But how the hell does she know this and Why is she really concerned about him, is he to important to her" I thought to myself.

She shaked me making me come out of my thoughts and said "What was the act yesterday, Mr Kingston?"

"God, This little girl should really stop calling me Mr Kingston" I thought

"How can he touch you, As per me it is not right to touch you" I said honestly.

"I know it is not right, but that doesn't give you the right to beat him like an animal and did you even think about your reputation, what if the media would known the stupid act you caused yesterday. Did you even think about it Mr Kingston?" She said

"Frankly, I didn't and Call me Dylan. I know what I did was a bit extra but I just couldn't control my anger when I saw him touch you, I don't regret it tho"

"Really! A bit extra? Wow,
Mr Arrogant, What am I to you?" She asked scrunching her nose looking cute making me wanna pull her nose.

"What is she to me?" I thought to myself. 

"I care about you, because you are important to Logan" I said making her eyes close in frustration and she finally said "Give his job back, if you care for me".

"If that makes you happy, I will with one condition, He can't touch you inappropriately ever again" I said in determination.

She opened her mouth to argue but just said in frustration "Fine!" And then left my office room.

"Not so soon my little girl" I thought and called Caiden "Caiden, Take care today's meeting I have something important to do and don't use my office for some dirty business".

"Woah, Brother missing a meeting, doesn't sound like you. Hopefully what you doing is for a girl and it's worth it" he said in a teasing tone making me chuckle.

"First, Confess your feelings to Hailey Bastard and then do your dirty business" I said laughing.

"Sure, First You get hitched then let's see about me" he said daring and hung up on me.

I smiled and thought "Still a little shy boy infront of his Crush"

"I am coming my little girl"

Next part: Feeling Attraction.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.

Please Vote and Comment.

Check our my story
"Mafia's Wife"

Byee~~💞💜