Chapter 3

Regina's pov

Me and Mrs Kingston were heading to a luxurious hotel to speak about Logan's health condition.

We both arrived the hotel and sat in a private table and ordered our food.

After ordering Mrs Kingston started
"Thank you dear for saving my son's life dear" she said while holding my hands.

I just smiled and said "It's my job to save people".

"Dr.Walker I want to know about Logan's condition" Mrs Kingston said nervously.

"Mrs Kingston Logan's health has improved a lot and I am sure he will beat the cancer soon" I said smiling at her.

Her face immediately lit up and said
"Really! Thank you so much".

"But I suggest you to spend some more time with him. I want him to experience life as a normal kid.
Like having ice cream, playing in park, making friends and going to Amusement parks.

They are the simple things we can do to make him happy and smile. And as they say, Laughing is the best Medicine".

She hung her head low and smiled sadly and said "I know we don't spend time with him and he feels alone but you know whenever I see him I remember my elder son" she said and started tearing up.

I immediately went and hugged her and comforted her. She calmed down and said Thank you then our food came and we started eating while having chit chat about how I know Hailey.

We completed our food and bid our goodbye to eachother and parted our ways.

Dylan's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a oxygen mask fixed in my face and I was lying on the couch in my room.

I slowly got up and removed the mask and then realized what happened few hours ago, I was about to go out of my room.

But before that Mom and Hailey barged into the room while Mom started checking me and started flooding with questions.

I assured her I was okay and then I asked Hailey about my schedule.

But Mom just cut me off and said "First have some food and take this medicine and no need of working. I will say Caiden to attend the meetings, you just go home and take rest".

I was about to open my mouth to argue but before I could she shot me a death glare making me shut my mouth.

I then straightly went to my penthouse and ordered my chef to make my dinner while I fresh up.

After dinner and I put my medicine and I was about to work on my laptop.

When suddenly my phone rang and it was none other than Mom.

Then Me and Mom started speaking about Logan, Who is Regina Walker and How great and sweet person she is.
"Little Girl" I thought.

Finally I hung up the phone to realize it was 11pm. Mom tricked me from working.

I then straightly went and slept peacefully in my room.

Next day I woke up by the sun rays hitting on my face and I realized it is 11am.

I panicked and was about dress when I saw a note placed in my night Stand.

Hi baby, I came to check on you to see you peacefully sleeping. So I didn't want to wake you up. And Caiden will take care of the meetings. You complete your breakfast fully and rest well and enjoy your day
                                    -Mom❤

I then changed my clothes and wore a blue jeans with black t-shirt and headed out to the hospital.

I decided to visit Logan. I don't spend time with Logan or anyone because my work keeps me occupied 24/7

I then started the car and headed to the hospital.

Next: A small date?

**************************************
Thank you soo much for reading my story.

Check out my story
"The Mafia's Wife"

Please Vote and Comment.
Byee~~💜💞