𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 ~ 𝙾𝚏𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚢

(NEW BOOK IS OUT GO CHECK IT OUT HAS LEMONS + MORE)

Alberto had woken up before you had woken up. He watched as you slept moving a small piece of hair behind your ear revealing your forehead, you smiled at his touch while still in deep slumber.

"good morning " he saw your eyes finally flutter open, your glossy bright (e/c) eyes met him with a smile to complete it.

"good morning" his bed voice made your stomach flutter in utter happiness and yet shock. You never knew his voice could go so deep but you were okay with it.

"how did you sleep?" you asked snuggling your face into his neck

Alberto blushed " I slept great but uuh aren't you gonna be late for your job with Luca" he pointed the direction of the town and you shot from his embrace panicked but still tired.

"OH SHOOT IMMA BE LATE" you scrabmbled to the edge of the treehouse that you and your now boyfriend had slept on and saw his shocked face for he has never seen you move so quick besides in the water.

"Missing something?" he called down to you over the edge, you snapped your fingers and shot back up the ladder to his face kissing him passionately but quickly. "That's not what I me-" you cut him off by yelling and running out the back gate.

"ILL SEE YOU LATER I LOVE YOU BYE" and you left with that.

Rushing to the ice-cream shop you popped into the building with a nervous smile, messy hair ,and pajamas.. wait PAJAMAS! "I left so fast that I didn't- oohh that's what he meant by me 'missing something' awe man I'm stupid" you thought to yourself in anger and embarrassment.

Luca approached you with a smile then scrunched his nose looking you up and down "Hey (y/-n) oh looks like you just-"

"Crawled out of bed .. yeah its cause I did, and on my first day of 'work' " you held your face in irritation. Luca had smiled and waved it off

"You'll be fine besides Madame Shivalda makes us wear aprons, you cant even tell" he opened his arms out as if he were waiting for a hug but it was just to show off the bright yellow, white and pink apron he had been wearing. You nodded and huffed taking your spot behind the counter.

My hair was a mess, I left in an hurry with no breakfast so I'm starving and on top of that its my first day and I'm in PAJAMAS! Total face plant moment you just whined in your head but kept a straight face.

* DING* the doorbell chimed as each or any customers came in this time it was a girl who was clearly and out of towner she wore a high messy bun with her long ash blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was unusually perky but you paid no mind to that girl that was until you saw her making goo goo eyes at YOUR BOYFRIEND. So not cool chick.

Alberto had popped in as a surprise visit but he also had brought you some clean clothes and a kiss to complete it. "Youre literally the best boyfriend in the universe " you cried hugging him tightly. Today hasn't been a good day I guess its just one of those off days" you shrugged with no emotion in your face.

"buongiorno boys" The out of towner had grabbed onto the tan boy you called yours without a simple care in the world and waved at luca getting a glare from both you and guilia.

"uh hey" Alberto smiled a toothy and blushed a bit, you slammed your fist down on the counter and asked for luca to cover your shift for a few minutes.

"whats wrong?" he asked looking you up and down for an answer but you held back tears

"oh I j-just need some air" your eyes told lies and you dashed before Alberto could actually catch up to you, he just wanted to be near you not the blonde chick, ONLY YOU but you hadn't known that. You took his blushing and frozen stature as a love note for her, he was just nervous was all. But it was a bit too late.

"Wait (y/n)" his nose scruntched as he made a mad face at the new girl and took off like a bat out of hell.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
747 words