T W E N T Y - F I V E

A/N: NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY WILL BE THE SAME AS THE BOOKS AND MOVIES!
-

We arrived at the Weasley's burrow, and everyone's mood had changed immediately but mine. Draco had run inside and run towards the twins to greet them. Hermione and Harry had gone to stay with their family this summer so it was only Draco and me who came over.

Once I was inside I walked into the room I'd be staying in and laid on the bed. I raised my arm and lifted my sleeve to see the scar visible.

"I won't ever be free will I?" I asked myself.

"Y/n! Love come down" Draco yelled.

I stayed in bed and ignored what he said. He continued to call for me but I stayed in bed until he came into the room.

"We're going to play some Quidditch, wanna join?" he asked

I shook my head before turning myself to my side so I'd be facing away from him rather than at him.

"Are you alright darling?" he asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I moved my shoulder in a way to move his hand off me.

"Mhm, just tired," I said.

"Maybe I should stay here then," he said.

"No, go play, I'll just rest," I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Mhm," I said.

I heard him exit the room before I laid on my back again and stared at my arm.

Draco's words ran through my head as I laid there.

"You don't explain anything!"

"Who are you?"

"I tell you soon Draco, the time just has to come," I said to myself.

I felt guilty for not telling him everything, but I couldn't risk it, I couldn't risk him having a bad reaction to everything.

I covered my arm and went to sleep. I was woken up by Draco leaving kisses on my neck causing me to nudge him away.

"Hello love, How'd you sleep, are you feeling better," he asked.

"Yeah, better," I said.

"Mrs Weasley said dinner was ready so I came to get you, lets go," he said trying to get me out of bed.

"I'm not hungry, you can go eat," I said.

"Come on y/n it'll cheer you up," He said.

"I said I wasn't hungry Malfoy, Now leave me alone," I said before turning away from him again.

I couldn't face him, the more I did the more guilt I had for keeping him in the shadows.

I heard as he lifted himself off the bed and walked out. I stood up and went towards the small desk in the room. I pulled out a quill and parchment and began to write.

Dear Tonks,

I'm staying at the Weasleys burrow, is there any way we can meet up and talk away from here?

I don't want Draco to know where I'm going or with whom I'm meeting. I have a lot to talk about and a lot of questions for you and about your mother.

Let me know how soon we can get together

-Y/n Hale

I put the parchment into an envelope and sent it off. I laid back on the bed and slept some more. I couldn't shake the feeling of exhaustion away, I'd wake up feeling even more tired than when I first closed my eyes.