chapter 23

___

The three of us walk in the common room.

Me carrying nearly all of the beer, Pansy with two large cases of Vodka, and Ginny holding Twisted Butterbeers, which was Butterbeer with Tequila in it.

Behind us were Crabbe and Goyle, carrying the rest of the beers and drinks.

I see Malfoy on the couch. He looked - clean.

He was wearing black jeans and his usual collared shirt, but unbuttoned. He was sitting on the dark green leather couch, holding a glass of whiskey in his hand.

 He was sitting on the dark green leather couch, holding a glass of whiskey in his hand

Adrien, who was on the other side, ran up to me to help me carry the beers.

"You look gorgeous" He says, eyeing the cleavage seen on my shirt.

I smile at him as a few slytherin girls drag Pansy away, gossiping about Godric knows what.

I hear a snicker come from Malfoy, followed by a chuckle and a whisper.

I look over to him and Blaise nudged him, looking annoyed.

I frowned.

My mood was already bad, I wouldn't let him ruin tonight.

Me and Adrien go to see his quidditch friends. A few girls, more boys.

He wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me closer.

We all make small talk, about school, quidditch, family, the boring stuff.

We all gather around the couches, in front of the fireplace.

Malfoy in the corner of the couch, next to Blaise, who was in between Draco and Goyle. Crabbe was seated on the floor, zonked out of his mind, seated next to Pansy and a few other slytherins.

Most of the group was on the floor, some randoms in the back of the room, doing their own thing.

I grab us all some beers, and i go sit on the couch across from Crabbe and the rest of the boys.

I sit in between Adrien, and Ginny, who's talking to Marcus flint on her other side.

I give her and Flint a beer, then Adrien.

I hold up one to Malfoy and he holds up his glass with a sliver of whiskey in it, shaking it in my face, with an annoyed expression.