chapter 27

sorry if this is bad i didn't get them to read over it. LOTS of smut in the next chapter tho yall. <3 🤪

Thursday, December 5th
(staring to use exact dates so it's easier to keep track)

I got back to my dorm after seeing Adrien.

The date went well, i thought to myself as I got in the shower, heating the water up.

It went well besides the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about things.

There were too many things.

I had the dorm to myself tonight, as I did most nights nowadays.

It was fun, being with Adrien. We walked around the halls for a bit and then watched the stars on the quidditch courtyard.

He talks a lot about quidditch, he really enjoys it.

I couldn't stop thinking about my father.

I have to admit, a few thoughts about Malfoy lingered in my head as well.

But I shook them away as soon as they entered.

At least I tried to.

As I get ready for bed, i go over my plan.

I figured it out while Adrien was rambling on about Quidditch.

If I was tested right now, on the subject, i'd pass with flying colors.

I had decided I would find his file. My fathers.

I would search Dumbledores office.

Was that too much??

I slipped on some soft blue pajama shorts as I thought, I could always just ask Dumbledore.

I wouldn't get all the answers I wanted, but i'm sure he'd give me some of them - which would lead me to more.

Well, that's that.

I throw on a light blue tank top over my bra, my wet hair falling over my shoulders.

It was a bit chilly, I had noticed.

I grabbed my brown zip up jacket, pulling jt over my arms leaving it unzipped as I walk over to Ginnys side to close the window.

God, she always left it open.

I was freezing.

I whipped around the second I heard my door open.

No knock, nothing.

It was Malfoy.

He was standing there, in the doorway.

He looked exhausted.

Red puffy eyes - had he still been crying??

He looked like he hadn't slept.

I wouldn't let my guard down, i reminded myself.

I wouldn't be vulnerable.

He hit me.

His words have hurt me, numerous times.

I break the staring and silence.

"Are you bipolar? Jesus fucking christ Draco you cant just walk in like that."

"Bipolar? No. Maybe a little manic though" he says with a smirk, his expression less sad.

"Get OUT!" I yell, trying to push the blonde boy out of my room, as he doesn't budge.