the exile

Percy pov

        I can't believe it. Zeus just banished me and Artemis for a thousand, just because my brother told him me and Artemis was working on the evil side since the beginning. There is NO WAY WE WERE WORKING FOR KRONOS OR GAEA. What really piss me off was the fact the Zues banished his own daughter, cause some brat told him that she betrayed the gods.

                Thaila pov

        No my lady Artemis and my cousin Percy are being banished by  mine father in to Tartarus.

                 Nico pov

        I know the gods do stupid things, but banishing Percy Jackson the saviour of Olympus, one who took out Kronos and Gaea, into Tartarus just maybe the most stupid thing in the world.

                The other hunters pov

        NNNNOOOOOOO our lady Artemis and our brother Percy are being banished to Tartarus.

                Zeus pov (were you guessing that)

        "Artemis and Percy Jackson do you have anything to say before we banished you."

*Percy and Artemis stood before the gods in chains. Percy move forwared to them, and said*

                Percy pov

        "When you need a hero to save your sorry asses again don't I repeat don't not come looking for us." "Oh and this."

*The way Percy said that with no emotiones was terrifiying. And what he did next really terrifiying the gods. Percy took the water in the air to make a ice ball with a trident inside*

        "When the trident breakes it means we are back."

                Zeus pov

        "Fine."

*A whole opens up from the ground under Percy and Artemis and the fell into it. Percy with a dead look on his face. As he and Artemis descent into Tartarus.*

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Readers of Wattpad I need a name for Percy's Jack*** of a brother. I took out the part where Nico says Percy is the love of his life cause my sister put that in.