Eyes

Zeus pov

"What the matter with fidget over there?" Matthew said, pointing towards Percy. I took a second to really look at him. His eyes had a broken, sorta insane gleam in them. Artemis lost it about then. She walked up to Matthew and pulled a dagger to his throat and pushed him against a pillar.

"Shut up. Just shut up. You have no idea what happened down there. He didn't deserve what he got. You have no idea what they did to him."

"What who did to him?" Athena questioned.

Artemis's glare whipped around to face the wisdom goddess, her voice was deathly calm and barely audible as one word pass her lips. The words that sent Poseidon and half the council over the edge. "Titans."

A shock wave ran though the throne room as Poseidon gripped his chair so hard that the armrests broke. But it wasn't him that spoke. It was Percy. His voice was even worse than his broken eyes. It was the voice of pain, suffering and misery personified. It was the hollow voice of someone who has been in death's cold grip only to be pulled back to this world. It was the voice of a madman. "Artemis. Please. Don't say it . Please. Don't." He rasped.

His eyes started to tremble, and his eyes glased over. Artemis rushed to his side.

"Don't think about it, Percy. Don't listen to what they said. Come back. Listen to my voice, and follow it. Percy. Look at me." The glase left his eyes and if it were possible his eyes were even more broken. His gaze landed on Artemis as a tear rolled out of his eyes. The eyes of a tortured soul.

-------------------------------------------------

This part was mwde by @demigodgrounder. I only put two sentence in this.