after 1,000 years they back

I am dedication this to @Allure_Crimson cause she made the cover for me.

-----------------------------------------------

                 Thaila  pov

        They are coming back. I know they are maybe not now or in another 1,000 years, but they will be back. Oh I guess you have no idea what i am talking about. Soon that son Poseidon will tell my father the truth about the people Zeus banished 1,000 years ago. You are said "What Poseidon kid. So you are telling me Percy Jackson made Zues banished someone." And the answer to that is no, not Percy, he's jack*** brother Matthew. That jack*** made my father banished Percy and my lady Artemis. Since Artemis and the hunters's brother was banished we kind of stop. We stop showing up unless it was to take out a monster. We didn't go to Olympus unless it was important which it's rarely.

        Until now we did nothing, we sat there waiting for are Lady and Percy to come back. Percy coming in the room, his stupid smirk on his face that makes Hermes and his kids jealous of it. And Artemis next to him having a smirk to, just not as dangerous. Now we are on Olympus cause father said it was important. On Olympus there is camp Half-Blood, camp Jupiter, the Amazons, Lupa wolves, the Hunters, and my cousin Nico. Nico hasn't be on earth since Percy had been banished. Nico has spent his time in the Underworld with his father. Hades hasn't been on Olympus since Percy been banished. Hades wasn't happy when Percy was banished along with Artemis. There were some other gods who wasn't happy. Like Hestia who saw Percy as her nephew and Artemis was her niece. Apollo wasn't happy to see his twin leave, and Percy, him, and Hermes prank any one who gets in there way.

        My father call a meeting on Olympus and everyone has to be there. The hunters show up and none of the gods was there, but everyone eles was there. The Roman camp was the trying the kill the Greeks who getting rid of Percy and Lupa wolves agree with the Romans about Percy. The Queen of the Amazons and the Amazons agree to, they wanted the Greeks blood everywhere. The hunters agree to, Nico is on their side to. The only thing is the Greeks has more people there then The Hunters, and Amazons, Lupa wolves and camp Jupiter combine.

        The god show up and saw the chaos.

                Zeus pov  

        I call everyone here to tell them that Percy and Artemis are coming back. We show up on Olympus and everyone was there out of blood. "ENOUGH!" Hestia voice rang out. She had a soft spot for demigods, mainly Percy. None of the other gods know that Artemis and Percy are coming back. No one knows but me. I have to tell them. "Now why are you trying to kill each." Hestia said. "Well the Greeks started it." Romans said "We did not." Greeks said. "Well the Greeks are back stabbing bastards who betrayed someone who was telling the true" said Romans. The Greeks froze, everyone froze at that. "T... That's not true." Greeks said. "Really" The Romans snarl. "That not true, just because that losser of a brother of my was banished, dosen't mean we are back stabbing bastard" Matthew said. "You are dead" said Reyan. The Romans charge at the Greeks. "That's it I have something to tell you" I said. "What is it Zeus?" said Hestia. "Percy and Artemis are coming back today. That is why I called this meeting."

        I wish how I never said that cause Chaos broke out once again.

                Artemis pov

Today is the day my father say I could come back. And I said yes. Why because I miss my hunters. We show up on Olympus. What? You thought I was alone, no I have the most trustworthy wolf in the universe. We heard Matthew outside Oylmpus doors "Well if Percy coming back I just kick his ass again." Then we heard Nico. "You little.... you couldn't kick Percy's ass if he was three and never knew this world."

        The wolf walk ahead of and push open Olympus door, we saw everyone at camp half-blood camps necks. When they heard the door open they turn and saw me and the wolf. "My Lady," Thaila said. "He is more then a wolf," Annebeth said. "Smart as ever daughter of Athena" I said. "Aw he won't change into his human form cause he knows I kick his ass." Matthew said. Then the idiot wants to charge at the wolf. The wolf opens his mouth and does a sound wave. When the wolf does a sound wave, anything the wave is aim at will fly in the for how ever big the sound wave is. The sound wave wasn't that big so he only few 50 feet.

        I look down at the wolf he does have a name but.... "Shift" I said. He looks at me saying in his Shatter eyes of madness, don't make me change mind. He saw that he wasn't going to win this and shifted. Standing before us was Percy Jackson. Thaila look like was going to cry as did the rest of the hunters. "Percy," said Thaila. Moving to him as if not believing her eyes. "Hay Pinecone face how you been."

------------------------------------------------------

If you want to what Percy looks like in his wolf look at the picture on the side but with Green shatter eyes of madness.

Readers I am sorry look for pictures for black wolves. The pictures I want are to long, Sorry again Readers.

I have a new story call Could I ever care again? You as the readers can guess what kind of story it is. If you guess right and you are the first one, I'll dedication something to you.