A little of what they been though

Artemis's icey glare almost frozen everyone there, but the daughter of Athena, that broke Percy's heart just had to say something. (And yes I had to put that in there. )

"Lady Artemis, can I asks something?" Annabeth questioned.

"Yes what is it." Artemis.

"After we banished you and Percy where did you end up at?" Annabeth.

Once again Artemis looked like she was about to lose it, but a creepy laugh enter the field. The laugh was an eerie laugh. The kind of laugh a insane person would have. Or the kind of laugh someone who has nothing to live for would have. The laugh was Percy's.

"Now, now aren't you a daughter of Athena? What do you think the Titans will hold someone to make sure that the enemy they have will more than likely go insane?" Percy ask.

"Tartarus. You had to relive Tartarus." Annabeth.

Artemis almost snarl. And she looked like she was about to kill someone.

"You have no idea what you did to him by sending him back to that hell. -" Artemis said, before Matthew cutting in.

"But we didn't send him there. Just because Percy was to stupid to be brought back to Tartarus does not mean we did it."

Right before Artemis was about to hurt Matthew Nico jump in.

"Say one more thing about Percy like and I would gladly like to kill you right now in the throne room."

"My lady earlier you say Percy was send to Tartarus what happen to you? " Thaila ask.

"I was there. But I never knew he was there until later. " Artemis.

"That's it this meeting is done. And unless you it's important do not call me, the hunters, and Percy."

Artemis turn back on the council and left the throne room, Percy shifted into his wolf form and follow Artemis, and the hunters follow Percy out of the throne room.

"I agree with Artemis unless you you need me don't call." Nico left the throne room too.

"That goes for the Romans too." The Romans left the throne room to.