Chapter 4

Y/n: *wake up from elmod squad song* *breath*

Y/n: Where am I? At least I wake up from nightmare

Jake: You in the infirmary. . . again.

Y/n: What? What happened to the fight?

Jake: Well, you managed to enter the administrator systems.

Y/n: I know that, did I win or lose? And why can't I remember anything?

Jake: You command systems to activate an EMP blast. . . and you get hit by it. Did you think your body could hold it?

Y/n: In most of the fight scene they don't get hit by it-

Jake: It's not real.

Y/n: But this world is real! I won't get hit by it! And how about the girl? Did they lose?

Jake: You watch too many fight animations. And the girl, only Kiana, and Bronya is not okay. They can't use their weapons.

Y/n: Tch. . . You are God, right?

Jake: Yes I am.

Y/n: Can you. . . Do you know? Does Grant wish things?

Jake: Of course! But I can't grant your wish.

Y/n: What kind of God are you?

Jake: Myself. The reason is my sister forbade me to grant you any wish.

Y/n look at him in disbelief as all of his hope and dream destroy

Y/n: All of my hope! Are gone like a cockroach being sprayed by an insect killer. My hope.

Jake: Come on, why did you become like that?

Y/n: The dream if I get iseka- not it isekai you teleport me here. I only want to feel op in this world, so I can show them how strong I am and gain a harem.

Jake: But how do you dodge them? Plus you never meet them face to face.

Y/n: All of their moves, exactly like in the game. It is not hard if you are a champion gamer.