Chapter 5

HoV: Finally, you let me get out of your body for a while

HoV: Finally, you let me get out of your body for a while. It has been such a long time since I made a mess.

Kiana: Make a mess and I will not let you get out for a few months.

(MCijam: in this world, Kiana and HoV are different people. HoV is Kiana's spirit honkai. Don't let me explain, it's kinda confusing even though I am the one who made this idea.)

HoV: *huff* Whatever. I hear there was the strongest human. Who did they call him again?

Kiana: Y/n. The one I fought yesterday.

HoV: I wonder how you nearly lost to him. He is just a human.

Kiana: It's human, not hooman. Why do you always call humans Hooman?

HoV: Well, our Queen always calls humans Hooman. When I ask why she says she has a relationship with a human that stood above other humans from another dimension.

Kiana: Then why do you follow her to call a human a Hooman?

HoV: I find it funny to call that.

Kiana: *sigh* So what do you want with him?

HoV: Fight him of course. To show him how strong we are compared to him.

Kiana: Bruh no, he can read my moves easily.

HoV: How? He doesn't have any power inside him.

Kiana: I know that, that's what I'm curious about. But yesterday Sigma posted that y/n is the strongest human. That makes me feel envious.

HoV: Envious? New emotion for you, mostly you always airhead.

Kiana: I'm not, about y/n I think you should forget fighting him.

HoV: Why not?

Kiana: Sigma's message to me that he purposely knocked himself out with EMP from the system. He gives me a chance to win.

HoV:. . . when I meet him I will decide if I should fight him or not.

Kiana: Fine, do whatever you want. Don't cause trouble.

HoV: Yeah yeah.

HoV then opens a portal to the y/n location while Kiana goes to the shop to buy some ingredients so Mei can cook something delicious for her and others.

HoV POV

"Sigma, one of the people I see as a friend, I should meet this strongest human. I still remember his appearance. Just bored and plain-looking makes it impossible for someone to read what is in his mind."

She goes to the floor to walk and she tries to find y/n. While she does that, many men look at her in lust while HoV ignores them. Only take action when they touch her or insult her.