Hiraeth: Sag with Age

Those onyx deep-set eyes, dark thick long eyelashes and elegant fierce knitted brows that staring upon me.

Unreadable, expressionless and sad eyes glazed look back.

Here I am wondering what to do before I flee,

In this world full of mockery and feedbacks.

Ethereal sunbeam peeping through my window with the dancing white veil.

Enticing and tantalizing mellifluous voice coming from the outside.

Being the inquisitive woman, I myself started walking, my footsteps are the only sound towards the drape ready to unveil.

Bombinating sound rang on the ice blue table, a phone in the bedside.

I take no notice of it and turn my back on.

Not knowing that would be my last entity here.

My pair of orbs opened, woke up in a supine position, suddenly I reeled in the place and its dawn,

Adorned in splendour, the wind tickles throughout my body that made me a little aquiver.

Picturesque yet piercing memory flashbacks filled my eyes with tears streaming down in the cheeks of mine — an epiphany.

I remembered everything, the hygge, I miss home — when will I come back, what season?

Give me a ride in haven — where the feelings were embedded and entrenched, I plea!

Sans vision, sans sound, sans taste, sans of taking a trip down memory lane — the signs of oblivion.