chapter 1- boys night 🐶(part 1)

It was a nice summer day, the sun shining, flowers were blooming, and the birds were chirping peacfully while the pups had an amazing time playing.

Ryder was playing frisbee with chase, marshall and zuma. "I got it i got it!" Marshall yelled chasing the frisbee, he almost had it until... "AAAAGHHHHH" Marshall screamed while tripping over a ball, he accidentally stood on the ball and ran into zuma and chase with it, leaving them all in a dog pile. "Well... I almost had it.. Heh..." Chase and zuma bursted into laughter "your so clumsy Marshall jeez!" Zuma said sarcastically, "I know i know.. Sorry..." Marshall said with a low tone "it's ok marshy, we know it was an accident." Chase reassured him "thanks chase" "you ok pups?" Rider said worridly "we're fine rider" zuma said. "Ok good i dont want you pups getting hurt". Then sky ran up to them "rider is it time for me to go to jake and Everest's house?" The skye pup asked excitedly, skye and everest for best freinds and i mean best seeing them apart from each other would be really shocking. "Oh it is come on skye let me get your bag" rider said walking to the tower while skye followed.

-back with zuma chase and marshy-
"Sigh... Skye is so cute"... Chase swooned. "Haha!.. Dude your such a simp just go tell her your feelings" zuma said jokingly. "Yeah"... Marshall said in a sad tone. If you didint know Marshall has a big crush on chase but is too scared to tell, knowing he loves skye.

"You ok dude you sound sadder than usual?" Zuma asked the depressed Dalmatian. "Yeah im fine just a little... Tired.." The fire pup answered "Oh.. Ok then" "bye guys im going to everest's house bye!" They heard skye yell from a distance. If you didnt know, skye is going to everest's house for the weekend.
"Bye skye!" All three boys yelled
And skye was off.

Thats the end of chapter 1 guys sorry if it was short ill make chapter 2 as soon as possible byeeeeee!!!!!