chapter 3- shopping

Its the next day, the Sun is is shining, the weather perfect, and the pups just woke up.
Chase's POV (point of view)
I wake up to the sun shining in my face, I cover my eyes with my paw "god its bright outside" I whisper to myself "hey dude your finally up, good morning" I hear a familiar voice say "Zuma is that you?" I question. "Yeah, who did you think I was, the boogie man?" Zuma asked jokingly "heh" I responded "get up its morning" I stand up weakly "is everyone else awake yet?" I question "everyone except rubble" he responds "oh" "hey chase.. You know what today is right?" He gave me a smug look "no what is it.." He continued to stare at me with that look on his face, then I realized.. Today was the day we went shopping for mine and sky's date.
"O-oh.. That" "yep, it's time to go shopping!" He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the pup tower outside all the pups except rubble were playing.
Time skip to when they get to the store
Zuma's pov
I first brought chase to the toy store to get skye a stuffed toy,  "Ok lets see what we can find" I say as we walk in, we walk to one of the shelves "hey how about this eagle stuffie?" I ask him "You idiot, you know she has a fear of eagle's" he says harshly "chill down my dude ya'know i was jokin" "hey how about this husky stuffed animal" chase picked up a light purple husky stuffed animal that looked very similar to everest. "Hm.. Yeah that one looks nice, now let's go to the treat shop to get a box of pup treats" after paying for the stuffie we then walked to the treat shop, we walked to an isle in the shop and saw a red heart shaped box with red white and pink pup treats with gold and silver drizzle on them "this ones perfect!" I picked it up and payed for it, then we left the store. "Dude, skye's gonna love these gifts!" I told him "heh..yeah....i hope so.." After buying the gifts me and chase went back to the pup tower "hey guys were home!" "Where were yall, ive been looking everywhere for you zuma!" The recycling pup asked curiously "we went shopping for Chase's little date" "oh yeah.. That I cant wait chase she's definitely gonna say yes!" "I hope so..."
With skye and everest
Everest pov:  I woke up to a sunny snowy morning, the sun was out, and the temperature was warm, and I heard a little cockapoo snoring next to me "skye wake up it's moring and todays the last day you stay here, so we better make the most of it" the pup opened her eyes, "Oh.. Good morning everest" "come on lets go play!" "Ok everest"
We ran outside our paws touching the white fluffy snow "how about we go snowboarding!" I suggested "ok, do you have snowboards?" She asked me "of course I do, follow me!" I lead her back inside and into a room that had 2 snow boards inside skye grabbed a pink one and i grabbed a teal and orange one, after that we went back outside and went to a hill "this hill is perfect for snowboarding how about we race down there" I suggested pointing to a tree "Ok then, lets do this!" Skye said confidently "Ok first one to that tree, wins!, ready, set, GO!" we started racing down