Prologue

Long ago, When dragons and humans once lived together, their greatest treasure was the Dragon Pearl. The pearl was said by many sorcerers and witches that it contained a power greater than life...

     Still no one knew its abilities except for the Mother Dragon: The Guardian of the Pearl.

     Humans became greedy and wanted to unleash its magical properties. The dragons disliked this idea and refused. War struck Dragons vs Humans. Sorcerers, witches, and those attached to dragons went against humans.

     When war was over Dungeons were filled with human traitors and lines of divisions were deeper than ever, amongst everyone.

     People began to argue in the streets, dragons reacted more viciously than usual, bursting the villages with flames. People used to greet a dragon once seen, now they only run. Any human, not meaningfully, going onto the dragon's side were considered to be traitors and killed with no warning.

     The only humans who reached the other side without being killed, were Pearl Seekers. The pure evil of the villages, the reason of war, and the greediness. Though all of them failed to steal the pearl, the dragons grew furious. They would dive down into the villages and continue bursting it with flames.

     The villagers ran from the fiery beasts. once the dragons left. The people pour buckets and buckets of water everywhere. Many humans grew tired of this war and death just for a dragon pearl, they would secretly and silently enter the Dragon's side to call for peace. The only thing they received was death.

     Will anyone have the heart to create peace within the world?