Opening

Kokichi's POV:

Diary verse:

"Ugh, what has gotten into me lately...I feel...friendlier...what the hell? And Miu of all people what kind of hell is this...it feels like I'm stuck inside my own body un-able to speak while I watch a mask-less bitch try to live my life....and that brings us to today, Miu seems too nice for her own good, What the hell even happened to her too!? Does she feel the same way I do, a blank excuse of a person who has no idea what he's doing? And can't help but watch!?

Ugh....Well that'll be it for now...Bye Bye now Diary!!"

After writing that verse of my day in my Diary I decided to head to bed....It WAS 2 a.m after all...I tossed and turned....over and over...but nothing, no luck....no sleep

So I decided to get out my phone and text Miu to see if she was up..

K: "Hey, You up?"

M: "Fuck yeah, why?"

K: "There you go with the cussing again, haha. But I just wanted to talk to you and see if you were up because I can't seem to sleep"

M: "Aw Fuck, no sleep? That sucks"

K: "Yeah, kinda"

M: "Well just try to get to sleep, Because I can't always talk to you at 2 a.m you little bitch"

K: "I'm not a little bitch, but fineeee I'll try to get some sleep jeez."

I then put the phone back on my nightstand and just stared at the ceiling thinking about what would happen the next day....I didn't realize it all that soon, but I managed to fall asleep.

"Hey, get your ass up" I felt a shove on my shoulder

"H-Hm?" I woke up, to the feeling of Miu practically pulling me out of bed.

"Ugh...Miu what the hell...I was sleeping Y'know!"

"You had to wake up sometime soon, Besides we gotta meet up with the others like we promised, remember?"

.....

"Ah, Right."

"Yeah I remember, Let's go I guess".

I got dressed really quick and ran out the door to catch up to Miu as she left me behind almost.

W/C: 372