10

Clementine rested her head on Tyler's back as they made their way back.

He had given up on trying to let her walk because he had to stop her from trying to put her hand down his pants every two seconds.

"What the fuck was in that weed, yo..." She heard him grunt as he adjusted her weight on his back.

She felt like she was on fire, literally. It felt like her blood was boiling underneath her skin, and she felt the area between her legs throb every time he moved. All Clementine could focus on was the feeling of his hands touching her bare thighs.

"You need to hit the gym." Tyler told her as he sat her down on an empty folding chair. "Don't fucking move. I see that nigga who gave you that shit."

Clementine frowned as she watched him flip his hat backwards and approach Xavier. The light skin boy was still in the same spot that she had left him at, except now he was sharing a joint with a cute blonde girl. She saw Tyler say something to Xavier before pulling up his pants. She bit her lip as she watched his back muscles flex - why the fuck was he so in shape?

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by pure shock once Tyler punched Xavier in his jaw. Clementine's eyes widened as he began beating the boy senseless, people around them screaming in shock.

"Damn." She whispered as he landed punch after punch onto Xavier's face and body. Three dudes ran up, pulling Tyler off of him. She noticed one of those dudes was Rocky and groaned - she already knew he was going to lecture her when he found out what was going on.

"Ima beat yo ass every time I see you!" Tyler yelled out as they dragged him towards Clementine.

"The fuck was that about?" Rocky asked in confusion as they sat him on the ground next to her chair. "I ain't ever seen you do somebody like that before..."

Tyler flexed his knuckles as he looked up at Clementine. His eyes were dark and angry as he observed her, making sure she was okay before answering. "That nigga gave her some laced weed."

"What?" Rocky scrunched his face up.

"Yeah, that shit is making her horny and shit. If I would've went with Jasper and Travis he probably would've raped her or some shit. Fuck." His legs began to shake as he thought about it.

Rocky glanced back towards Xavier, who was already being dragged away by a group of guys. His face was bloodied and his right eye was swollen shut. "Damn, T, you fucked that nigga up. Thanks for looking out, forreal."

Clementine rested her head on her thighs and tried to make herself as small as possible. She knew she would be hearing about this for the next six months.

"Aht aht, sit ya ass back up!" Rocky told her. "I should've never left you by yourself. You a fucking retard."

He snatched her up and began leading her towards the exit. "Where are we going?" She asked, trying to turn and look for Tyler.

"Back to the hotel. You need to eat and sober up...I can't believe that nigga did that shit, man." Rocky snapped as he dragged her along.

The ride back to the hotel was silent. Clementine felt like she was thirteen again, and Rocky was letting her into his apartment because she was hiding from the pervert that lived in their building. She was still feeling the effects of whatever drugs she'd been laced with, but embarrassment was starting to sober her up a little bit.

"You got your key?" Rocky asked her once they got to the hotel. Since it was pretty late at night, the lobby was empty, but the receptionist still gave them strange looks as she watched him damn near drag Clementine to the elevator. The fire that had been flowing through her veins was gone, and now she was left feeling sluggish and weak. She couldn't even stand up on her own.

"It's in my bra," Clementine told him. He gave her an odd look before sighing, reluctantly sticking his hand in her shirt.

"Ew." He shuddered when he finally dug it out. He pressed the button to her floor and held her as it moved upwards.

"Come on, drink this." Rocky gave her a water bottle after they settled into her hotel room. Clementine weakly reached for it, chugging the contents down. He helped her get her shoes and clothes off before giving her a quick shower. He ordered room service - pancakes with whipped cream and bacon, her favorite - before stepping out to call someone on his phone.

While he was gone, Clementine found herself laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She wondered where Tyler was and if he was mad at her. He had surprised her twice that night, once with his body, and then again when he beat up Xavier. She was being a little reckless, but how was she supposed to know Xavier was going to try to date rape her? Clementine hoped this wouldn't affect their growing friendship. In all honesty, he was becoming one of her favorite people. She didn't know what she would do if they had to go back to how it was before, where they hated each other and avoided each other like the plague.

Three knocks at the door broke her out of her thoughts. Rocky was still gone, so she had no choice but to gather up the strength to get out of bed.

"Room service!" She heard someone call out.

Clementine clapped in excitement as she approached the door - between smoking and standing under the hot sun all day, she was starving. As soon as she swung the door open, she was engulfed into a hug.

"What the—"

"You good?" She heard a familiar deep voice ask her.

Clementine's heartbeat sped up once she realized that it was Tyler. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his torso, burying her head deeper into his chest. So he wasn't mad at her - that was good.

"I'm alright." She confirmed. "Just a little woozy...Tyler, damn, you're crushing me."

Tyler let go of her, pulling back so that he could observe her. "You're so fucking dumb."

"Can you say something nice to me? I've been hearing that from you all night."

"I'm glad you're okay."

"Me too." She murmured.

They walked over to the bed, Tyler picking up the remote and flicking on the tv.

"Oooh, see if they have Catfish on here." Clementine told him, laying back onto the plush pillows. She was honestly a little sleepy, but she was still waiting for her food to arrive.

"I'm not watching that shit," Tyler sucked his teeth. "Niggas be ugly as hell thinking they really pulled a bad bitch."

"That's why it's good. It's funny." She yawned.

Tyler ignored her, settling on a movie she didn't recognize. He pushed himself further up the bed, grabbing one of her feet.

"The fuck is you doing?" Clementine jerked away in surprise.

"I'm giving you a foot massage. Your ugly ass feet need some attention." He gripped her foot tighter, working small circles into them.

"They're not ugly, bitch."

"Can you shut the fuck up? Damn. I'm trying to be nice to you." He looked up at her, furrowing his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Weirdo." She said, but didn't move away again. He continued his ministrations, his tongue peeking out the corner of his mouth as he concentrated. Clementine felt something fuzzy begin to stir in her chest as she watched him. The brim of his GOLF hat was pushed backwards on his head, giving her a full view of his face. He looked...cute. She didn't know if it was the drugs still effecting her, but she wondered if his lips were as soft as they looked.

Clementine pushed the feeling down and closed her eyes, the feeling of Tyler's fingers in her foot lulling her to sleep.