03

March 5th, 2015

"Got a high tolerance when your age don't exist, like woah woah," Clementine sang along to ADHD by Kendrick Lamar as she added last minute touches to her makeup in the mirror.

It was one of those rare occasions where both she and Rocky weren't busy, so they decided to spend the day together.

She didn't know what she was getting herself into, though, because he refused to tell her where they were going or what they were doing. He just told her to dress "comfortably nice", as if that was helpful advice.

from: Rocky da Rockstar
     I'm outside. Bring yo ass

Clementine rolled her eyes at the text and grabbed her purse. He was always being rude to her as if she couldn't beat his ass.

"I'm tired of you talking to me like that. Bitch ass nigga." She told him as she slid into his car, adjusting her jacket. Although it was March, it was hot as hell outside. It made her miss living in New York - she would much rather deal with the cold than the heat.

"Talking to you like what? You can't beat me so I'm not worried." Rocky eyed her as he backed out of her driveway.

"Rocky, please. There is video evidence of me whooping your ass."

"I told Ant to delete that shit." He sucked his teeth.

"Well he didn't...and he sent it to me."

"Y'all both fake as hell man."

Clementine laughed at him and pulled out her phone, checking idly through her notifications as they sat in comfortable silence. She perked up at one of the songs he played on the AUX.

You can bring your bitches
Ima bring my niggars
You can practice liking I
Ima practice that guitar
Baby it's summer camp golf wang
Where the talking trees are
Shit, you and your girls can roll

"Who's this?" Clementine asked as she nodded her head to the beat.

Rocky chuckled at her. "Why? You like this?"

"Yeah...this is dope." Her eyes widened as she heard Frank Ocean's voice come in.

Rocky didn't respond, instead choosing to laugh which caused her to stale face him. "What's funny? I wanna laugh too."

"Nothing." He shook his head.

Before she could question him further, his phone rang. "Speak of the devil," he chuckled as he answered it. "Yo, T."

"Nigga where the fuck you at?" Clementine heard Tyler's ridiculously deep voice echo throughout the car.

"Relax, damn. We on the way."

Clementine eyed Rocky as soon as the words came out of his mouth. "Who's we?" She and Tyler asked him at the same time.

"Me and Clementine." He responded.

She rubbed her temples and sighed. Her and Tyler hadn't had much interaction with each other after that day at tour rehearsals, opting to stay out of each other's way. But now she was being forced to see him again, unwillingly.

"Fuck you invite her for? She don't like me and I don't like her nasty ass either."

"I can hear you, dickhead." Clementine snapped.