Chapter 1

Me: Hello, new readers! I ask that for anyone who is reading this and/or knows me, I thank you for giving me support. Well, I guess-
Vegeta: Oh my God. The get it! Just get the story started already!
Me: Uh... Sorry about Vegeta. He has been hurt badly and is in depression. Well, on with the story!
Vegeta: ...(I miss him...)
—————————
    Gohan fell onto the ground in pure exhaustion, having Cell finally defeated. Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Yaumcha, and Vegeta all were a few yards away, breathing hard as if they were to collapse themselves.
"Did we...is he...dead?" Krillin said, a hopeful look setting on his face.
"Yes... I can't sense...his ki anymore," Piccolo said with a smirkish smile across his face. Vegeta only stood in silence, still thinking of what happened an hour or two earlier.
Is...Kakarot really gone? Why did he sacrifice himself like that? Couldn't he just keep faith in the boy like he did to begin with? Wait. Why would I care?...Why do I care?
Piccolo flew down to get Gohan,who was passed out in the dust, Tien had gotten Trunks, and Krillin had taken Anriod 18.
Yaumcha looked over his shoulder and called to Vegeta,"Hey! We're going to the lookout! Wanna come?"
Vegeta was silent for a second, then answered back,"Fuck off!" Yaumcha flew off quickly, leaving Vegeta standing alone in the sun, torn and tattered, to his own thoughts.
Kakarot, if you are somehow magically able to hear my thoughts, then listen well. Vegeta tookva deep breath, then continued. You have sacrificed yourself for a lost cause. I wanted you to stay alive. I hope this doesn't leave between us, but I care about you. And you have hurt me by sacrificing yourself for nothing. Now I am here on Earth, with nothing but a broken heart. I hope you feel guilty.
With a steady stream of tears falling from his face, he slowly flew off to the lookout to, reluctantly, get himself healed by Dende. (Meanwhile, on King Kai's Planet)
Goku had a sadden look on his face as he flopped onto the ground. "I didn't mean to hurt Vegeta. I hope we are still friends, though."
King Kai gave him a 'you have to be kidding me' look. " Really? You have no idea of how Vegeta feels towards you, especially since after you came back from space. I swear, his pain is enough to make a crocodile cry."
"Wait, King Kai. What do you mean by ' feelings towards me'? Is it like-"
"Are you that stupid, Goku? Vegeta loves you! Emphasis on the word, 'love'!"
Goku gave a look of shock an realization, looking at the grass with pure silence.
"I swear. You Saiyans are so freaking hard headed," King Kai mumbled.
Vegeta loves me? Goku thought. I thought he wouldn't return how I felt about him. Sure, I kept it hidden, but... Goku stood up quickly. "King Kai. I'll be back in a few seconds. Bye."
"Wait. Wha-". But before King Kai bcould say anything else, Goku already instant transmissioned himself to Earth.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me:So, good?
Vegeta: ...I need to sleep...( tears stream down his checks)
Me: No, Vegeta. Don't. Do it for him. Stay strong for the one you love.
Vegeta: (Slowly nods and dries his fave with washcloth.) Well, see you later...