Author Note and Story Facts

You thought I wouldn't put a little author note? This is just a little gift for getting 200+ followers.

1. I know I promised a sequel, and then a threequel. But I have been caught up with a few other books I'm writing and I get lost easily. But I WILL make a sequel. Maybe not a threequel. Depends if I see the possibly final DBZ movie, Frieza's Revival.

2. Since this was my first book, I compared the writing style with my others and realized that I needed to reedit ALOT. So if a few things change, I did a reedit.

3. I really hope you liked the story, because it's the first I ever released on Wattpad.

Book Facts and Behind the Scenes

Because you guys are special, and because a 200+ follower thing, I wanted to give you facts about the book and a behind the scenes of my writing.

•The original to this story was just written in a little 70 sheet rule notebook.

•My first reader of any of my books was my friend, @Autmn54637. She's pretty cool and supported my works. Follow her if you like because, without her liking it, I wouldn't have published this in the first place. ^-^ Thanks, Ava-chan!

•To be honest, the original notebook version wasn't even completed! I got as far as...⅓ of chapter four before I abandoned it. I'm probably gonna reread it and compare it.

•I didn't think of adding songs at first. I think I'll add the songs to the chapters with them so you can know how the song goes.

•I never expected to get this far. I thought I would be one of those people who has been on wattpad for years and only has three followers and only follows one of them. But I actually have 200+ because of you guys! I wonder how long until I get to 1,000+? I don't know, but I'll wait!

•My original goal was only writing DBZ fanfics like this. But I have a little variety now, such as Creepypasta and Warrior cats! I even have a crossover! I think of making a DBZ and My Little Pony crossover.

•I know a few people on here in real life that read my stories. They are Ze_Marionette, deadly_angel2121, and Surprising_Lee_Dead. I hope to meet all of you in person too someday.

Thats all I have! I hope you guys continue with reading and writing!

           -Ivystar138