Chapter 2

Me:Hi. I hope that you welcome a guest of mine. So, meet one of my multiple personalities, BeLlA bElLa!
Bb:Hello! I hope you all give support to Ivystar138's first story and to Vegeta's recovery of this woeful depression that has become of him.
Me: O_O... Well, read and enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vegeta sat down on his bed. He kicked of his tattered boots and worn out gloves. "Hm. I guess I'll take a shower to keep that bitch from calling me a dumbass, shit smelling warthog or whatever..." Walking into the bathroom, Vegeta slipped off his suit, keeping in mind to tell Bulma to fix it later. Vegeta then stepped into the shower, turning on the hot water, and let the water rinse the caked dirt and dried blood from his skin. He let a purr rise up for a moment, briefly forgetting all of his worries. Until he started thinking of Goku.
Immediately, his purr died down as he thought more of the younger Saiyan. "Good Lord. Look at me. Sulking over the loss of a mere crush. Besides, I'm apparently married to the bitch downstairs, so I- oh, who am I kidding." Vegeta gave the wall of the shower a kick, accidentally on purpose making a small dent in the wall.
" It's like that Disney movie Kakarot showed me last month. I, a person of high royalty, has slowly fallen in love with a mere commoner." Vegeta stayed in the shower until the water ran cold. He shut the water off and stepped out. He dried off, wrapped the towel around him, and put on some clothes-a simple red shirt with dark faded jeans and black boots, along with a pair of black gloves.
Vegeta sat on his bed, taking the iPod he got from Goku some time ago, just after he recovered from the heart virus. With only one song on there, which was personally his favorite, Vegeta played Bad Apple, lip syncing to every memorized word. A minute into the song, the Saiyan saw a faint outline of a familiar shape. When the shape cleared up, he was in shock to see Goku standing right there, his hair in Super Saiyan, along with a gleaming white halo and delicate white wings. "Vegeta," Goku said, a light echo in his voice. "Come with me."
As if under a trance, Vegeta ran to Goku as and hugged the taller Saiyan as Goku instantaneously transmitted the two back to King Kai's planet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me:There we go. Chapter 2, complete.
Bb:Please like and give us your comments! AND NO FLAMES.
Me:Uh, yeah. Bye.