Finally Chapter 5!!!

Me:Yay! I finally got this ready for you! I want to thank a few of my followers, such as GokuYaoi, dbz1demilee, fabulouskiller12, TheSaiyanJedi5, AlleyCvidelfan, dbzfan14, VegetaBreigh, AK3456, and True_Animefan for being fellow fans of DBZ and supporting me. I love you all!
Anyway, on with our book!
------------------------------
   Vegeta grunted as sunlight peered through the window. He tried to turn around and fall back asleep, but the bright sun prevented that. Sighing in defeat, Vegeta sat up groggily. He then suddenly noticed the unfamiliar surroundings. He was freaking out a little. "What the Hell!?" After a minute, Vegeta realized he was in the bedroom of the Gravity Chamber. 'What the fuck? Wasn't I on King Kai's planet just last night?'
   Vegeta then noticed a sheet of paper on the nightstand. Picking it up, he read the note silently.
                  Dear Vegeta,
    You just realized you are in the Gravity Room at CapsuleCorp. Well, if you are wondering, you are here because I brought you back. I'm sorry. But, you have a life. You shouldn't be wasting it on me. You have a son and wife who need you. I hope that this won't change anything between us, my prince. I love you.
                   Forever Yours,
        Son Goku/Kakarot.
   Teardrops fell onto the page as Vegeta silently cried for two hours in that lonely room, repeating over and over, "You stupid, stupid baka..."
   After crying, Vegeta left the bedroom, going strait to his house. He opened the front door, seeing his wife look at him with an angry look that suddenly changed when she say the clouded eyes and puffy face. She gave him a soft look as she embrased the Saiyan it a comforting hug.

  (King Kai's Planet)

  King Kai walked out his house to see Goku repeatedly
hit his head on the tree, hearing the ouji mumble "damn it" over and over. "Hey, Goku. Lunch is ready." King Kai said.
   Goku still continued hitting his head, now mumbling "baka" over and over.
   "Well, just know there will be extra. It was gonna be for three, but someone decided differently..."
   At that moment, the tree snapped in half and Goku's hands clenched up into fists, the Saiyan's knuckes going white.
  King Kai flinched back in surprise. "Okay. Okay. Don't have a hissy fit. But, seriously. If you loved Vegeta so much, why did you bring him back to Earth?"
   Goku slowly unclenched his fists and lifted his head. Turning to King Kai, Goku had soaked eyes clouded with nothing but pain and regret. His face was red and puffy from constant crying. "Because, the ouji said. " I loved him too much, King Kai. I loved him too much." He then fell over, blacking out from exhaustion and dehydration.
-------------------------------
Me: Yes. I'm done! I want to thank GokuYaoi for her idea for this chapter. Well-
Lucy: Give us your comments and suggestions! :3
YV: Luca! Get back here! Its time for bed!
Lucy: Aww! But mommy!
Me: O_o DA FUCK?