Chapter 3

Me: Hi. Here is someone that also lives in my head. Everyone meet the Half-Royal 17 year-old Saiyan girl, Damitra!
Damitra:Did you really just give me a long, braggy title like my mom?
Me:Yep! Now, may our story continue!
-----------------------------------------------------
Vegeta and Goku were both standing on a table, Vegeta's arms wrapped around Goku's shoulders, as King Kai flew back in suprize.
"Holy shit! Goku! What the Hell?!" King Kai yelled.
Goku let out a small laugh as he shifted a little away from Vegeta. "Sorry. I didn't know you brought out the table," Goku said with an embarrassed smile. He and Vegeta got off the table, leaving two bootprints in the bread. Goku looked at it for a second, thought quickly, then took a chunk off that didn't seem to have any boot on it.
"Eww! That's gross!" Vegeta said jokingly, playfully pushing the younger male with a smile. Goku smiled and shrugged, stuffing the rest of the bread into his already stuffed mouth.
"Hey. If you two are going to be acting like monkeys, go on the other half of the planet. Haha! Acting like monkeys! Gregory! Bubbles! Come here the new joke I made up!" Rolling there eyes at King Kai, Goku and Vegeta walked, hand in hand, to the other half of the planet.
(A few hours later, at night)

Goku and Vegeta lied down on the soft grass, staring up at a bright full moon, which was larger than usual. Both Saiyan found splice in staring at the full moon, though only Vegeta knew the reason why. Goku let out a sigh before saying anything.
"Vegeta, I need you to do a favor for me. It's important."
"What do you want, Kakarot?"
"While I am gone, until I can be revived again, I need you to protect the Earth." Vegeta sat up and looked at Goku.
"Why? You were clearly able to come to Earth to get me here. Can't you do it again to save Earth."
"Well, I didn't exactly know if it would work. My instant transmission wasn't that instant since I was going to the land of the living. I barely had enough time to bring you here." Goku sat up with a long sigh. " I know I brought you here, but you will need to eventually need to go back to protect Earth from any future danger."
Vegeta stood up, looking at Goku with a light scowl. "I don't want to go back, Kakarot. Being here with here with you is heaven." Vegeta and Goku looked at King Kai's house as the heard laughing.
"Haha! Heaven!"
Shaking his head, Vegeta looked at Goku. "Kakarot, I can't go back. I want be here. Not where I'll die of heart ache. You have no idea how much I care about you."
Goku stood up, shaking his head. "Vegeta. You need to under-"
" No, Kakarot! You need to understand! And if you won't, I'll leave!" Vegeta walked away a few feet before looking at Goku. "I'm going back next week. But I'm only going back for you." Vegeta then walked off, leaving Goku standing there with a small tear running down his cheek.
---------------------------------------------------------
Me:Sorry I made such a sad ending for a chapter. I wanted to set the right mood to keep this story going. Before I finish up, wanna say anything, Damitra?
Damitra: It was pretty good. Better than the notebook version.
Lucy:Sis! Can you take me to Hot Topic?
Damitra:Wait a second!(clears throat) Like and comment!